Bleach- Endless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach- Endless

Bleach Roleplay forum, OC and non OP chars.

2 posters

Inuzuri District - Let´s keep it nice and safe!

Smile
    Smile

Inuzuri District - Let´s keep it nice and safe! Empty Inuzuri District - Let´s keep it nice and safe!

Post  Smile Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:45 pm

((For anyone to join!))

With a large bang, the two bandits was thrown out from the pub, tumbling around on the dirty ground.
    "Shit, get out of here! His insane!" one of them yelled, helped his friend up and they rushed down the alley.
    A large bulky man walked slowly out the door, laughing and waving at the running bandits.
    "Warn ya boss, if he or his goons mess with this place Thorkel the Tall will pay ya visit!" he yelled after them.
    "Thank you so much Thorkell-san! They would have ripped down my entire pug if they were to continue." The bar owner, a short man with gray hair and glases smiled. Thorskell gave the old man a clap on his shoulder.
    "Dont worry Sentan, it´s the smallest thing I can do for everything you done for me." The giant smiled like a pirate. "But well, best Im off, think miss captain soon is back."
    "Ah, to bad. But you are free to come here anytime Thorskell-san and get a free drink and food." said the old man while Thorskell started to move.
    "Haha, ya. You got the best liquor and food in entire Soul Society, and your waitresses have some of the finest bodies a man can lay there eyes on!" he barked and laughed while walked. That people was looking at him suspicious, that did not mind him the tiniest.
    Sentan looked at the back of the giant while he with long steps got smaller and smaller. No, how you looked at it, he still seemed to be a giant.
    "Hope you come back soon, giant warrior." With that he went back into the pub, where his wife and the waitresses was cleaning up after the brawl.

The giant man scratched on his chin while he walked. Even if Inuzuri district was a messy and dangerous place, he had found it nice and simple, reminding him of home.
    This had made him a bit of a guardian of the district, all did know about him, good as bad people. Many had tried to take him out without success, and he had made many friends.
    Damn that missy (The captain) was calling him about a mission, he would rather stay here and fondle around with young Suzuna with a bust fair to Freya.
    "And why do you follow me? Are you one of Azuma´s goons?" The giant stopped for sudden, and slowly turned around to face his follower.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Inuzuri District - Let´s keep it nice and safe! Empty Akubi niceugai

Post  wacho Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:36 pm

A man appears sitting on thorkells left shoulder drinking his sake.
    He smiles softly as he tap him on his giant head.
    "Well i sugest that you relax, not be so paranoid my friend"
    Akubi niceugai the captain of squad 8 and known under many nickname such as'the smiling cobra, swift wind, slacker of the soul society'
    Akubi points at a dog that appears from a corner and a little boy who is hiding behind a large barrel.
    "I've heard you are out of employee now since mostof the seireitei is out on war, well I can maybe give you a mission if you like it of course.
    Akubi places a bottle of hot sake on Thorkells head while he searching for a scroll in his clothes.
    "I know it's here somewhere"
    Smile
    Smile

Inuzuri District - Let´s keep it nice and safe! Empty Re: Inuzuri District - Let´s keep it nice and safe!

Post  Smile Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:10 pm

When the giant looked back, he did only see ordinary weak people, not a gaze from a strong spirit he just had felt.
    Mainly cause the person was sitting on his shoulder and drinking japanese pee-water.
    "Paranoia is only one more survival ability. Might save you from a knife in the back." he grumbled.
    People, speciel captains, tended to use Thorskell broad shoulder as a seat, though he never know why. Even his own captain used to sit on his shoulder.
    Not that he was bothered by it really, he hardly notice them.
    When the cobra pointed at a kid, Thorskell recalled seeing him before, at a shop.
    A shop that had been plundered and burned to ashes, probably Azuma´s work.
    "Here you got a coin for food at least, kiddo." Thorskell throw a coin to the kid while Akubi searched for his scroll.
    Damn it got hot on his head.
    With that, he flicked the bottle, sending it across the district.
    Anoying bugger.
    Even worse was it that Akube WAS strong, he had easy beaten Thorskell when he was in his younger years when he challenged all and everyone.
    But well, a strong opponent is the funniest.
    "And what are you doing here Akubi? Stealing panties again?" Thorskell scratched his beard. "When shall you learn that the things UNDER the underwear is so much more interesting then the underwear itself."
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Inuzuri District - Let´s keep it nice and safe! Empty akubi niceugai

Post  wacho Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:03 pm

When the bottle was thrown away Akubi did disappear for less time than a second and was sitting on Thorkells shoulder again with a scroll and a sake bottle in is hands.
    "well even if that is so i prefer to not worry about my surrounds you know, im more of a calm guy that takes the day for what it gives no more nor less."
    Akubi laughed loud when Thorkell started to talk bout the underwears of womans.
    "Well you know my friend if i steal all female underwear their will finally not be any left and then i can take a nice sneakpeak under their skirts you know."
    Akubi took'd a look at the scroll in his left hand and smiles softly.
    "Well i will assign you this mission, Im ordered to test all seated officers abilities therefore i can begin with you, let us head to the training ground and start the sparring my friend."
    Akubi drank all the sake and throwed the bottle which landed in a trashcan and then also he did throw a coin to the little boy.
    "Buy some food for you and you fourlegged friend will you"
    Smile
    Smile

Inuzuri District - Let´s keep it nice and safe! Empty Re: Inuzuri District - Let´s keep it nice and safe!

Post  Smile Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Thorskell just waved his hand.
    "Do it your way. I dont like to wait, if I want a women, I take her." he said and shruged.
    He was not suprised of the speed Akubi showed when he instantly moved, got the bottle and was back on the shoulder with in a second.
    Damn annoying.
    But his lips curved into a smile when Akube mention about the sparring, and he smashed his closed hand into the open one.
    "Nice, now you talking! Not had any real challenges since missy kicked me good couple of years ago." he said and started to walk to the sparring ground.
    He could almost feel the blood boiling within him!

Soon enough, there where at the training ground. Thorskell watched over it, rolled with his shoulders.
    "This should be fun!" he laughed and stretched his arms.
    "So, any restrictions, or can I go full out?" he asked and looked at Akubi.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Inuzuri District - Let´s keep it nice and safe! Empty Wacho

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:07 am

Akubi jumps down from Thorskells shoulder as he walks five mters away from him then he looks him in the eyes before he drinks some more saké.
    "Well what about you start with showing me your skills with your unreleased zanpakuto then we'll decide from that point shall we?
    Akubi press on a little button on his zanpakutoguard so he can easier release it from its place.
    "Well thorkell let me see what you got please"
    Akubi smiles softly as puts one hand at his hat and one on the zanpakutos handle.
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:58 am

Thorskell laughed.
    "Sounds good enough for me!" He rolled his arm and shoulders while looking at Akubi.
    With that, he went to the side of the training ground, to a tree more exactly. With a strength like a troll, he burrowed his fingers into the big tree, and with a mighty roar he unrooted the tree from the ground, leaned it against his huge shoulder.
    "Let´s go cap'n." he roared, and rushed against the captain and swinged the tree like an axe, sweeping the ground with the branches on it´s way to Akubi.
    Letting go of the tree with one hand, using the gravityforce doing it´s work, he pulled his axe and swinged it to his side, hopefully where Akubi should move to.
    Thorskell might be a giant raging viking to a shinigami, but he was not THAT stupid.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:08 am

When Thorkell unwrap the tree from the ground Akubi draws his zanpakuto.
    "well you got a worthy strenght i must admit, but"
    Akubi jumps up on the tree and starts to sprint to Thorkell.
    He avoid the large axe by spin his body to the right.
    He cuts to Thorkells right ribs and then jumps down from the tree to land behind Thorkell with a soft smile on his lips.
    Althrough thorkell possessed a huge amount of strenght Akubi did not think that was enought.
    "Angry giant want some sake?"
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:17 am

With a grumble suiting a bear, he leaned the tree on his shoulder again. Seemed like his plan fialed him.
    Though his cout was cut, you could not see any harm to his body. Akubi might be a captain, but at this point he is just fast and no strength behind the sword. Though a normal shinigami might have been cut in two, you cant put Thorskell among normal once...
    "No thanks, cant drink your pee-drinks without upseting the stomach." The giant clapped with the broad side of the axe on his stomach.
    Then, with a gruff like a troll, he onehanded throw the tree on the ground, shattering it into small pieces of wood and leaves, covering the vision of them both.
    Thorskell knew very well in speed and reaction he was no match for many, speciel captain Akubi. But in strength and endurance few could match him, so he needed to use it when cap'n could not read his moves.
    With the vision covered by the shattered tree, he throw the axe where he last time saw the cap'n.
    The pressure from the throw was enough to cleave the dibrease in it´s way to Akubi.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:33 am

"Oh i see i have underaestimated you young giant, well then i will put real faith in my swings then"
    The Tree's covers Akubis vision as he sees the axe comes at him he moves to thorkell blind spot to once again cut him but this time with a serious chop after he did move himselft to Thorkells front to push his sword into Thorkell multiple times careful to not hit any vital point.
    "Your body is like steel tho even still is breakable on the right places.
    Well you want some ale then?"
    With his free hand Akubi places a great glass of newley brewed ale infront of Thorkell and drinks some more sake.
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:15 pm

"Im not that young anymore." Thorskell replayed. Damn, it seemed like his plan failed, when Akubi rushed like a lightning and this time his cuts did have effect.
    Bleeding from light wounds, that would have been cut through if it was not him, he turn around and saw at Akubi.
    "I would love a mug of ale, but I cant enjoy a drink when Im in battle." With that he pulled the chain and the axe that was still in in mid-air, turned around and flied to Akubi´s back.
    Damn anoying to hit those speedy bitches.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:59 pm

"Well your very determited i must admit my frie..."
    The large axe swing pass Akubis left ear ad his hat is splited.
    Except that he is not wounded.
    he smiles softly and jumps away from thorkell and places his zanpakuto in its guardhold.
    "You did split my hat, impressive but i sugest that you release your zanpakuto now cause now i will put som more effort into my attacks, but first some saké."
    Akubi seems to breath calm and you could'nt notice on him that he have been in a fight.
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:14 pm

With a grip around the chain, Thorskell pulled back the axe to his hand, leaning it on his shoulder.
    "Of course I am, how do you think I have survived this far?" he replayed with a laughed. "Never underestimet the iron will of a viking or warrior. And your hat is just the first part to be cut."
    He scratched his beard. So it would get even thougher here now hmmmm. With a deep voice he started to yell on his foreigner language.
    "I storm och snö, kallas Fimbulvinter! (In storms and snow, Fimbulvinter calls!)"
    The axe turned into two weapons, both covered in ice and frost.
    With one step he was infront of Akubi, rising like a mountain over him. His bloodlust and violence made him look like a troll, when he crossed his axes and whiped them against the captain, to cleave him into two parts ice tomb.

Inuzuri District - Let´s keep it nice and safe! Vinlan10
    ((Just found this image and it did very well explaining Thorskell face. :'P))
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Inuzuri District - Let´s keep it nice and safe! Empty wacho

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Akubi smiles softly when the viking attack him with a luster of a killer.
    "Well that is true my friend but well i want to finish this quick so i can keep on drinking, so if you excuse me...."
    Akubi hit the both axes with a soft touch on their handle to break the axes from the handle, after he moves himself to Thorkells neck to press his sword into a nerv that will cause him to be paralysed for a couple of minutes.
    But actually he was suprised cause Thorkells stamina and huge power, maybe he should promote him to a vice captain?
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Thorskell dont really know what happened. With a flash the axeheads feel to the ground, freezing to small rocks where it feel, as himself fell on his knees, not able to move.
    What the fuck!?
    Well, he wanted to say that, but could not, and instead it was just a large thought of his.
    No way, not now, it just started to become fun!
    He should have been paralyzed for a couple of minutes, but it was shortened to a couple of seconds when he with bumping muscles stod up, poring reiatsu around him like rimfrost.
    Slowly he turned and glared at Akubi.
    "Dont... Think... It´s over..." he staggered, started to foam blod cause he overuse his body.
    A true man dont give up, not even against unmatching odds!
    "Oden och Thor, låna mig er styrka!" he raged on his heathen language and throw a mighty, but yet so slow, punch against Akubi.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Akubi was hited by the punch and was thrown away like a little doll.
    But e did rise up after a few seconds cause he have dodged the punch by partacutially moved slowly backward to absord the power in to nothing.
    With a little scratch on his chin he smiles towards Thorkell and points with his zanpakuto against him.
    "Well i guess it time to show you some real speed. Swirl ubuge"
    The zanpakuto was still in the same form but the aura around Akubi was different more symetric compared to Ubuge.
    A huge ball of air that will damage the internal organs flies towards Thorkell in the same speed as Akubi.
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Damn, the punch did not connect as it should. And the blasted paralyze did still hindering his movement.
    He only had one chance.
    When Akubi called his shikai, Thorskell moved his hand.
    A great sphere of compresed air was flying against him, even he would had problem if that connected, that he knew.
    "Frostvarg (Frostwolf)!" His fingers clenched to the weaponchain, letting him draw out his zanpaktous ability, cause as long the axeheads was unharmed, he could use it.
    With on open hand, a transparent wolf of frost and chilling smoke howled in it´s path and exploded when it touched the sphere.
    It was a great explosion of cold and air, created a blizzard around them for a couple of seconds.
    "Eh, not to bad, right cap'n?" Thorskell smiled, not concerned by the cold or the blood poring from his mouth. With a hairy arm he dried it away.
    "Ah, the chilling air really takes me back to my youth."
    He took one step forward, sank to his knees.
    "But still my body is getting old." He laughed. "And I know my body better then anyone and Im at my limit. I dont see a reason for me to keep fighting now, even if this was funny as hell."
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:01 am

Akubi smiles as the winds become cold and walks towards thorkell.
    "Well now your ale is icecold my friend. you are worthy wielding that zanpakuto but i want you to train your strategy, symmetry and speed some, ok?"
    Still breathing calm Akubi sits down by thorkell and unreleases his zanpakuto and place it in its guardhold, and he starts to drink some sake while he pass the ale over to Thorkell.
    "I want to promote you now when i really now your power, and if you want it i can train your abilities further but for now i want to just rest and take it easy maybe watch som young girls and take a drink with you pal"
    Like ussual Akubi smiles softly even tho he activated his zanpakuto he did not showed his real speed, a shame in deed but he also he hated to fight, after all he was a strategist he did send his men into a fight as the second line with a carefully planned strategy.
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:58 am

Thorskell laughed when he got the cold ale.
    "Perfect, cold as a Hel herself, as it should be!" he laughed and took a large gulp of it.
    He sighed, this was nice, really. Cold in the air, cold ale in the hand, after a short but nice battle.
    "My strategy aint no problem, got loads of it. Speed and symmetri is something else though, not much of my appartment." he admitted and scratched in his hair.
    Another gulp and the mug was empty on the cold ale. Darnit.
    "And dont worry about my training, I fix it myself, better to turn your eyes on the younger ones that need it more then me. And belive me, Im not only gonna watch some young girls." he said with a curved smile. "Cheers for big busts, good ale and fearsome battle!"
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:05 am

Akubi disapeard to reappear with a tank of icecold beer.
    he smiled widely while he filled Thorkells glass.
    "Well age aint a thing you have to bother about here my friend since im kinda old to, Im 1363 years old. But i like to be old and wise, younger people respect me kinda"
    He smiles and scratches his neck while he laughing.
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:45 am

Thorskell grateful to the tankard of ale in his big hand.
    "Age affect us all different. Probably I was older when I died in life, have made me age faster here. Dont really know though." he said and shruged.
    This world had always been wierd so.
    He took a great gulp of ale and sighed again.
    "Vid Odens blåsprängda ollon... This was good." he said with a smile and then looked at Akubi. "And what? You wise? Old maybe, but not wise."
    He laughed.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Inuzuri District - Let´s keep it nice and safe! Empty wacho

Post  wacho Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:32 pm

((I officially this thread locked^^))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 pm