Bleach- Endless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach- Endless

Bleach Roleplay forum, OC and non OP chars.

2 posters

A vizard, captain and a bunch of hollows!

wacho
    wacho
    Admin

A vizard, captain and a bunch of hollows! Empty A vizard, captain and a bunch of hollows!

Post  wacho Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Armand gulliotine walks through the emty and hollow streets of south tokyo as he is in search of hollows cause they kills his contracters and that was not a acceptable posityion he could find himself in.
    Suddently a huge sluglike hollow appears from the ground too attack Armand from his back.
    The hollow tries to dig his teeths into armands flesh but misses and an hit the street instead which starts to shatter.
    Armand uses flashstep to reappear on the hollows head.
    He draws his zanpakuto to let it pierce through the head of the hollow who is screaming once again before it disappears.
    "hm..."
    Not even a bit excausted Armand keeps on walking as he keep searching for the great evil of the hollows and emplyments.
    Rina
    Rina
    Admin

A vizard, captain and a bunch of hollows! Empty Re: A vizard, captain and a bunch of hollows!

Post  Rina Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Rina was walking the scarred streets and smelled the anxiety, she fought down a shiver as the cry of a hollow pierced through the air. She shunpoed towards the hollows reiatsu but it disappeared as sudden as it had appeared.
    The red-head stood on the roof-edge of a semi-collapsed building when she saw a figure, she also realized that this person had a substantial reiatsu, hidden. She landed in front of him with her hand on Byakko's hilt but started as it was a very familiar feeling about this man.

"You know that hollows attract to someone like you?"
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

A vizard, captain and a bunch of hollows! Empty armand gulliotine

Post  wacho Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Armand turns around to see the red hair for a captain and he softly looks into her piercing green eyes.
    Armand lowers his reiatsu even if it already was very low, but he was not suprised that a captain manage to discover him.
    After all he has once been a squad captain of the gotei 13th himself.
    He looks closer to the zanpakuto.
    "Byakko..."
    armand put his zanpakuto on hos back once again cause he recognized the woman as Rina todou a captain of the second squad, it was not a smart move to be recognized by a captain.
    Maybe he should use his device to bring a whole bunch of hollows to the place so she will get distracted and he can escape.
    Rina
    Rina
    Admin

A vizard, captain and a bunch of hollows! Empty Re: A vizard, captain and a bunch of hollows!

Post  Rina Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:34 pm

"The people of these parts already have a hard card dealt to them, they don't need to be put in further harms way by your reiatsu," she said tiredly still keeping her hand on Byakko, she had heard the man whisper her zanpakatou's name and her wariness heighten.

"You need to control it better, the Black Market is near here, they who run it also provides dampeners."

The seconds captain still kept her eyes locked with the strangers, even if she suspected that she knew whoever was beneath the shroud.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

A vizard, captain and a bunch of hollows! Empty Armand

Post  wacho Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:29 pm

"well Rina I will tell you this only once, I rule over my own life and I won't accept someone to correct my faults..."
    Suddently Armands reiatsu is heighten even higher than before and low screams starts to sound some 100 meters from their position.
    He had rememberd the captain of 2nd squad since she were captain at the same time he was the captain of the 11th squad.
    He did not like her nor hate her, but he did not stand when someone tried to order him to do things he did not wanted to do and besides that he wanted to kill more hollows so that he can achive a bounty on his head, that would make this miserable life more meaningful and more fun of it.
    Rina
    Rina
    Admin

Post  Rina Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:47 pm

"Gulliotine," Rina spat his name out as she clearly recognized his reiatsu, she pulled Byakko. "I see that your reported death is uncorrect." She looked at the veiled man before attacking the hollows approaching them. She expedited hollow after hollow, and her anger at Armand grew more and more. A claw came inside her guard and she gasped as it ripped her arm open, she realized that she should have used Byap and kko's shikai and battled on distance. Rina heard another cry over the clamor and as the redhead peered through the mess of hollows she saw a child hunted by a four-feet hollow. She jumped straight up and shunpoed towards the child.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

A vizard, captain and a bunch of hollows! Empty wacho

Post  wacho Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Armand quickly pressed to bottom of his zanpakuto to the childs forhead before he started to kill hollow after hollow that did approach him.
    "So you did recognize me after all Rina, i guess it is my reiatsu..."
    Armand once again sank his spirit power so much that all the hollows avoided him to attack the captain in form of Rina in stead.
    "I have a proposal Rina, if i vanish all of the hollows will you fight me then?"
    Armand cuted the head of a hollow while he saw even more streaming out from nowhere and everywhere.
    Rina
    Rina
    Admin

Post  Rina Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:15 am

Rina glanced over at the former captain as she battled the hollows around her, her left arm ached as she parried and slashed, again she regretted her decision not to use Byakko's shikai. The feline was growling in the back of her mind, both in anger and enjoyment. She loved to play and this vanquishing of hollows was her favorite game.
    "You wish to fight a former colleague?" Rina said as she cut through another mask, she saw a flash of a childs face behind that mask and her anger grew against the injustice of it all. "Most of these mindless hungry hollows you called forth are children Armand! And all you wish is to fight me?"
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

A vizard, captain and a bunch of hollows! Empty Wacho

Post  wacho Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:44 am

Armand Once again cuts through a couple of hollows masks as he looks at Rina.
    "Well yes I need to see If still got some power compared to the old days at the soul society, so what say you?"
    A huge mist acupe the place as several hollowscreams loudly i s sounded through the mist, when the thick mist is fading only Rina and armand is still on the place as Armand stands only a couple of inches from Rina.
    Even through it seemed that it had been an easy task to kill that many hollows at the same time, armand had been cut several times and now hade deep fleshcuts on his torso.
    Rina
    Rina
    Admin

Post  Rina Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:11 am

"I have little wish to fight you," Rina said searching for Armand's eyes, "haven't you tested yourself enough against those hollows?" She could feel some kind of distortion with Armand's reiatsu. Of course she remembered that she had never trusted the man, there was something very wrong about him but still, he had been a captain.
    "You were a captain. I am farther more curious on how you ended up here?"
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:17 am

Armand laugh loud as he takes on step closer to Rina.
    "Well Rina there is a sertein different to be captain and was captain, i feel...enlighted, and therefor"
    Armand takes a tighter grip round his zanpakuto and swings it to Rinas left shoulder.
    "You are familiar with my mist right, but have you seen my new techuniqe i've developed?"
    Rina
    Rina
    Admin

Post  Rina Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:33 am

Rina brought up Byakko to block Armands blow, she snarled as she kicked out at him and somersaulted away.
    "New techniques? You have developed more techniques than before?"
    The redhead pointed her hand, palm out, in Armands direction "soukatsui!" she cried out and a field of blue energy came crashing towards the other man. Rina used the time to continue her retreat backwards and swiftly diagnosed if her arm was in shape for her to use Byakko in shikai.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:37 am

Armand disappear into the ground as he moves deep down the ground.
    When he is directly unde Rina he moves straight upward with his zanpakuto raised so if he hits he will hurt her good.
    The ground under Rina breaks up and Armands zanpakuto shows up.
    Rina
    Rina
    Admin

Post  Rina Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:49 am

Rina feels how the sole of her shoe sliced open and as she shunpoed upwards she saw droplets of blood dripping from her foot.
    "Vizard!? You have turned into a vizard?" Rina cried out to the man below her as she stood ten feet into the air. She was growing rather impatient of this. Her arm still bled but she also realized that shikai was a better choice.
    "Sosoritatsu, Byakko," the cat in the back of her mind yawned and stretched as the sword in her hand retracted and grew into the familiar white and golden metal-bow. "Bakuhatsuryoku!" she pulled the string backwards and fired a bulky looking arrow towards the ground and saw it detonate on impact spreading the thin barbs in a sphere.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:59 am

After the impact armand digs himself out of the ground with is torso fully stripped and a large wound on the right chest.
    A mask suddently appears on his face.
    "Well, yes my friend, but you know thats not all...kill soshiba!"
    Armands zanpakuto takes monstrous form and a huge thick fog surrounds Rina with her as the middlepoint.
    Six of Armands mist clones runs towards Rina from different direction meanwhile armand once again place himself under the ground and this time he jumps up from the ground behind Rina to once again strike her left shoulder and delivers a kick at the same time to er chin.
    Rina
    Rina
    Admin

Post  Rina Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:27 am

Every fiber of her screamed danger, "bakudo: Seki!" she was surrounded by the round shield as Armand's strikes hit it, She smiled at him. "You might be stronger, but I have fought both against and alongside vizards before, I have been forced to grow stronger too."
    But even with the Seki shield his hits had forced her body backwards, she saw that her oshidegake was covered in blood.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:37 am

Armand raise his zanpakuto once again.
    "We will have to see what your shield can do to this."
    he swings his zanpakuto with full power to Rinas shield as his mask makes him stronger.
    Rina
    Rina
    Admin

Post  Rina Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:51 am

Rina felt her shield hold but she was again shoved backwards and now she added a jump backwards so that she could put distance between herself and Armand. She was now convinced that the man had truly gone insane.
    "Kuramasu amanohara, Byakko!" she pointed her bow towards the ground and the arrow that appeared on the string was white and as it flew into the surface it pulled the light with it and the world became black and Rina hurriedly used Byakko to open a senkaimon.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:54 am

"What the hell!? Rina your sluth, i'll kill you!"
    Blinded by the darkness Armand swing his huge zanpakuto towards the sound.
    Rina
    Rina
    Admin

Post  Rina Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:08 am

Rina felt Armands blade enter her already wounded left shoulder as she entered the Senkaimon at a running pace. She was furious at her self and made a mental note to use shikai from start the next time, Byakko was again growling in the back of her mind. She filled with relief as she heard the gate close behind her and she jurried home on the safer way.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:11 am

((I officially name this thread over and will lock it^^))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content