Bleach- Endless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach- Endless

Bleach Roleplay forum, OC and non OP chars.

2 posters

Himawari Kannon

Smile
    Smile

Himawari Kannon Empty Himawari Kannon

Post  Smile Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:24 pm

Name: Himawari Kannon-chan
    Nickname/s: Yukishira (Snowwhite), Seiteki Migami (Sensual Goddess), Ikusa Migami (War Goddess) are some of her more famous names.
    Age/Visual Age: 534/8(20)

Appearance: In first appearance, Kannon is a little small girl. Shouldshort darkblue hair and big black eyes with white iris like a cross, though she has an eyepatch over the right eye. Small nose, round face, rosy cheeks and wierd enough, small cat ears instead of normal ears. Also tail like a cat. Often where a small kimono in bluewhite colors, with a captains vest over it.

Though she appear to be a kid, she is actually adult, just take a form of a kid to constrain herself and in selftraining. Her adult form is... well, shall we say not so childish. Hair is longer, reaching to her waist, the eyes is sharp and her lips rounded. She got a bodyfigure that easy attract the attention from people, mostly men, with well filled bust, well formed hips, snowwhite skin and long spars to legs. Clothing at this rate is very revealing, mainly only having black hakame pants that are mostly open showing most of her legs and only the captain vest on her top body, showing great part of her body.
    Why?
    Cause people, special men, are fools and easy distracted by a sexual appeling body.
    And cause she is proud of it.
    Notice: She dont have catears or tail in her adult form, is just something she like as a child.
    Scars/Tattoos: Only got one scar, and it´s on her back.
    Left/right handed: Ambidextrious

Himawari Kannon Grt
    Kannon´s training-mode aka Nekokid.
    Himawari Kannon Tenten_c125_004
    Kannon´s adult and real form.

Personality: She is very playful of her, speciel when she is 'kiddo-mode', like to fool around and play, just like a kitten. Though she is a beast within, a dragon roars. As soon there is battle, there she is in it´s center wrecking havoc. Her love for fights and battles earned her the nickname of Ikusa Migami (War Goddess), both that she never losed a battle also for her beautiful appearance. This have made a her bit cocky when it comes to battle, cause she always have the mindset of she already won. Though she is highly intelligent and very perceptiv of her. She is not effected by running around naked or battle like that, why should she? If her enemy get distracted by it, good for them, they can die happy. The reason of her taking a nekokid form is basely training and her love for cats and cute stuff.
    Well, as long there is not a challenge or battle, she is very childish and like to play around, and she will accept any challenge with a smile ~
    Sexuality/status: Well, as long the person is actually strong, the gender does not mather, and she is single.

DOB: 1653-08-13
    Birthplace: Osaka Japan
    DOD: 1668-12-24
    Place of Death: Osaka Castle

Favorite/dislike food: Loves fruits and hate ramen.
    Favorite/hate place: Tend to be drawn to high places (Trees, rooftops, Thorskell´s shoulder etc). Dont like small and damp places though.
    Hobbies? Excepting training, taking naps and playing with animals (And squad members), she likes to write poems, though she is horrible on it and it´s almost as famous as her beauty.

History: She was born from a wealthy family in Osaka Japan, oldest of five brothers and sisters. Already from young age, people was talking about how beautiful she was and she could easy bend people to obey her. But she did not like that, she instead wanted to learn how to fight, cause she hated the easy life. Her uncle became her mentor, learning the old ways of the samuraj. Her father thought it as disgrace, instead of accepting the proposal of a noble man, wich she mocked that he was not good enough for her. She was about 15 then, and the nobleman could not accept that she mocked and laughed at him.
    Weeks later, she got attacked by a group of men. She fought them desperatly, but she could not win. Crying for help from her uncle, she saw how he accepted a large amount of money from one of the men and he turned his back on her, leaving her to her destiney.

This ended with a large circle of rape and torture over cruel 2 years. Every day was a battle of survival against the darkness surrounding her, and she would probably never survived this long if it was not for the little weak cat that accidentely wandered there. She called it Insei, cause the kitten was as beautiful like a star to her, bringing light in the darkness.
    But it did not last for long, before guards found it out and in front of her eyes tramped the cat to death, now leaving her alone in complete darkness.
    Months later she was send to the noblemans banquet, only covered in dirt, rags and chains. He braged about finding her on the street, where she killed many of his men, and by his own hand taiming this beautful dragon.
    She could not stand this, being treated like this and not like a warrior she so dreamed of.
    With out no one to react, she jumped up on the table and rushed to the man.
    In a moment the chain was around his neck, strangle and breakin it. The guards realised they could not pull her away, so they stabbed her to make her let him go.
    She did not even once let him go, not even after being stabbed over entire body a hundred times. She died, with vengeance partly filled.

But now, she was once again chained, now to the afterlife. She hated it and wanted vengeance on her family, so much that she was on her way to transform into a hollow. But before that happened a shinigami stopped her and gave her the soul burial, sending her to soul society.
    She adepted fast in this new world, there the shinigami that send her here, years later meet her. She took her in to her family, and became like a mother to Kannon. Soon after that they notice the reiatsu reaction from her when she found a certain weak kitten, and she got send to the school for proper training. She later found out that the kitten had turned into her zanpaktou spirit, and after ten years she was done, graiding high in compat, even in kido (Though she rarely use it), and cause of her lust for battle and fights, she was placed in 11th squad, racing in ranks and with a couple of years second in command. After the absent of the captain, she took the spot, beating all and everybody proving her strength.

She is now well accepted as captain, being the first woman to lead a such man-dominated squad. Well, she is like a kitten, she is always willing to play with you ~

Zanpakutou
    Zanpakutous Name: Insei (Falling Star)
    Zanpakutous appearance: Looks like a short curved dagger, with a white handle with a pearl as a knob.

Shikai Name/Call: Ainiueru, Insei! (Starve for love, Insei!)
    Shikai Appearance: Takes form of white/silver plate gloves, that cover arms, shoulds and partly her chest. Her hair also turns to silver and her eyes to golden.

Himawari Kannon Hoshineko
    "Ainieuru, Insei!"

Akenokoru (Moon and stars remaining on the morning sky)
    Ability: Increased power boost, poring all her reiatsu in her fists that sparkel like stars, able to crush rocks like cookies. Not litteraly, but you get the idea.
    Duration: 4 posts.
    Cooldown: 5 posts.

Nekosouga (Catclaws)
    Ability: Change the fingers to long claws that work well like any sword.
    Duration: ----
    Cooldown: ----

Shouten Senkou (Focal Point Punch)
    Ability: Ranged attack, letting Kannon hit things in distant, the reach is far as 10 meters and she need to see the target to use it. Cant grip or move stuff, just hit it.
    Duration: 1 post.
    Cooldown: 1 post.

Bankai Name/call: Katsuragin Kyousha Insei! (Rise up Knight of the Silver Star!)
    Bankai appearance: The silverarmor is expanding, cover her feets and getting a frostwhite dress. Now wielding a large sword and a small shield.

Himawari Kannon Hoshineko2
    "Katsuragin Kyousha Insei!"

Bankai Technique
    Kachidoku (Victory Shout)
    Ability: An odd ability, that is not a real weapon in that maner that it kill or harm anyone. Instead, when she talks, her words seems like take from a goddess. Boosting the moral of her allies and demoralies the enemies. A shout can even destroy lower forms of hollows, and give allies strength they did not know they had.
    Duration: Passive ability.
    Cooldown: Passive ability.

Ikusen Mitsukin Katana (Thousand Angelic Blades)
    Ability: Just with a thought, she can create a thousand blades that takes shap like glowing angelwings on her back, and with a moment, she can send blades at any direction, causing rain of shining blades upon her enemies. All those blades she is able to controll, but more blade at once is a strain on her, though she never is out of weapons at least.
    Duration: 6 posts.
    Cooldown: 6 posts.

Migami no Seisen (Goddess of the Holy War)
    Ability: A most powerfull ability, where she release the eyepatch and let out of all of her saved reiatsu. The armor and weapons crumbles, and she is starked naked, coverd in glowing tattoos with reiatsu forming to wings behind her. With this she truly appears as a goddess, with wisdom, beauty and power no human can reach. Just laying her hand on a person is enough to oblirate them from the surface of the earth. Hollows risks to be destroyed by the power and the friends get healed and boosted to the max. With godlike speed and power, she destroy any enemy with her hands.
    Duration: 3 posts.
    Cooldown: - posts. (She can only use it once in battle, depled on reiatsu)

Roleplay -
    "Naaaah! Look, what a cute bird! Naaah!" the little girl cried and was waving at the little bird on the roof.
    "Yea, cute. Looks tasty also." Thorskell replayed with a bark of a laughter, scaring the bird away.
    The girl hit the large man on the head, only able to reach since she was sitting on his shoulder.
    "Baka-Thor!"
    "Ouch, take it easy missy, Im fragile!"
    "Fragile as a mountain yes."
    With a laughter the giant man kept going.
    At the same time, Izumi, new in the squad, just saw what happened.
    "Wow, how can a little girl like that treat Thorskell-san like that?" he mumbled.
    "Cause THAT little girl is our captain." A fast replay from Tite made Izumi stop in his movement.
    "You kidding me right? That kid?"
    Tite laughed at the confused man.
    "Yes, but you are new, so you will soon know it all ~"

RP-sample 2:
    "Captain, the Hollows have breached the northen line! Every man is fighting at least ten Hollows at this rate!" Tite yelled, as his huge sword cleaved a Hollow as he was trying to get forward to the little nekogirl that was surrounded by a huge pile of corpses, covered in blood.
    "Well, even odds then!" she yelled back, wich made Tite laugh.
    "Ya right captain! Though we have spotted the probably leader of this Hollow attack, a Arrancar named Masasahi. He killed Tobu, Rin and Payne." he said when he reached to his captain side.
    "Oh, this Masasahi is strong then? Fun! Was getting bored at this." The little girl looked at the piles of Hollows. "Hold the lines here, and I go and take the head of this Arrancar."
    With that, she flashed away, while Tite nodded and charged into a new group of Hollows.

"Ah, so you are the infamous captain of the 11th squad?" The Arrancar was a long thin man, wearing a part of his mask around his left eye and wearing a white robe that was showing him his thin features. Around him was the bodies of eight Shinigamis overall, ripped to pieces.
    "And you are Mashishia, or whatever you was called." she replayed and pull out the dagger from her belt for the first time this battle. "And you are supposed to be strong, so give me a good battle!"
    The Arrancar laughed.
    "Dont t---" he started, but ended fast like a snake jump aside from the dagger. "Fuck, you are fast!"
    "Of course." she replayed, standing behind him and cut his back. A big explotion of reiatsu did throw her back though, and when she could see the Arrancar, he was just a blur, looking like a bonewhite lizard.
    "Damn you, making me bring out this form." Even the voice sounded like a snake, and with that he was gone. Next thing she was on her knees, bleeding from a incredible amount of wounds. As it is now, this bastard was even faster then pantie-stealer Akubi.
    "So what do you like my power, speed and agility?" he laughed, liking her blood from his claws.
    "Well, it was funny, until you reminded me of pantie-stealer Akubi. That bastard is still owning me a meal for stealing my underwear last time! Ainieuru, Insei!" she yelled, and was with that covered in a huge amount of reiatsu, pushing Masasashi back. With that the little girl was not so little anymore, with cloth haning like raggs and just barely cover her private parts, the dagger seemed to melt and climbed over her arm, shoulder and chest and then to the other arm before it was frozen solid again.
    "Akenokoru." she calmly said and smashed the fists to eachother.
    "Ohhhh, how cute." the lizard replay with a creepy smile. "Still, you cant catch my spee---"
    With a punch in thin air, he got hit in the stomach and was sending him through a building.
    "Shouten Senkou. Dont take lightly of me lizard." she replayed with a bitter tone. Then, a darkred blast exploded behind her, sending her tumbling around on the ground. When she saw up, she could see two new Arrancars that joined the battle, that was fireing the Cero.
    Bleeding and burning from the blast, she yet smiled. "This gonna be fun."

The battle between the 11th Captain and the three Arrancars and armies of lesser hollows continued for two straight hours.
    "Damn, this is getting out my hands." Kannon saw around her while she crushed the head of an hollow with on hand. She did not seem to be affected by the fact of having a huge amount of wounds on her body. Then the seal changed on her butt, giving her clear use of her stronger abilities. "Oh, seems like this is over, Lizard-kun."
    Masasahi gleared at the woman, like her he was heavily wounded, yet she was one against an army.
    "Dont think you can leave cause you are tired!" he yelled, pissed off to the ground.
    "Oh, Im not tired but I AM gonna leave. When you all are dead." she whispered. "Bankai."
    The amount of reiatsu excelled anything that have come from the woman before, ripping group of Hollows near her to shreds. The silver armor expanded, giving her a frostwhite dress, a silver shield and a large sword.
    "Not good. Yasha, Recca! Cero!" Masasahi had realise the potential danger from shinigami at this point.
    "STOP!" The glowing creature appered before them like a goddess, with a voice impossible to not obey. It took Masasahi a couple of seconds before he realised even he had stopped in his movement. Damn that... that thing!
    With a growl from a beast, he fired a Cero from is mouth, that was easy blocked by a small shield.
    "This is a day you all die." her voice made the weaker hollows around her to tremble and cry before they just died in there steps. "Ikusen Mitsukin Katana"
    With that, huge glowing angelwings of gold was created on her back. With a light move with the wings, swords was sending around her and was showering over the hollows like rain of death. With a flash, she stod infront of Masasahi, as the other two Arrancars feel to the ground, slashed to pieces.
    It was just his own speed and reflexes that sawed him from loosing his head.
    "Hollows, come to me!" he yelled, but did not get any answer or reaction, and when he saw behind the angelic creature his eyes got bigger.
    "You dont have an army any more. You are the only one left, Masasahi." she said with a smile. "But for being able to give me a nice battle, I will show you the last form of my Bankai as my gratitude. Migami no Seisen."
    He could only see when she pulled of her eyepatch, the armor on the woman crumbled and fell of, showing how glowing tattoos spread over her body, how the intense amount of reiatsu build up and releasin like wings on her back.
    "A goddess." he whisperd, when she hold his hand above his head.
    "Rest in piece Masasahi." she answered, and with a light touch on his head, he was oblirated from this earth. With that she stod on the hill, surrounded by an army of dead hollows, and when the surviving squad came to the place, the nickname of Ikusa Migami was born.
    "Captain! Are you okej?" Tite yelled when he approached her. He had never seen a bankai like this, neither his captain use one, and the aura was so heavy, so warm, that it feelt like a crime to talk to her.
    "Yes, Im okej Tite." she replayed with a smile, and started to tumble a bit, leaning on him. "But Im a bit tired and I think my legs got screwed pretty hard."
    The glowing started to be more and more faint, and slowly dissapeared, and she fell asleep in a form of a child with catears and tails. Gently Tite covered her body in his coat and carried her.
    The other survivers of the squad followed quitly after, it feelt like a word would brake the magic from what they just seen.
    This had truly been a great battle to remember.

Last edited by Smile on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 7 times in total
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Himawari Kannon Empty Wacho

Post  wacho Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Well, first of all Im a little bit sorry for this but me and Rina has decided to not let a user have both a captain and another shinigami in the same team but on the other hand i like this char as a squad 11 captain therefore i want u to change thorkells squad once again u can choose by squad 7, 8 or 10 since they are all fighter squads.
    Second of all i want a longer cooldown for:Name: Akenokoru (Moon and stars remaining on the morning sky)(i also want a specific number of post on the duration),Ikusen Mitsukin Katana (Thousand Angelic Blades).
    Then i also wanna know the deal with the catears and tail, is she a neko when she's a child and how can she change shape from a nekokid to a adult hot woman?
    And my last request i want a little bit longer RPsamle so i can see what she is like when she is fighting.
    Thank you very much hope Im not a pain in the ass^^
    Smile
    Smile

Himawari Kannon Empty Re: Himawari Kannon

Post  Smile Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:29 am

Well, sure, can move Thorskell to another squad, though I dont get the idea of not having more then one char in one squad. (Poor Thorskell, being moving around like that.)

Second: The cooldown on Akenokoru is mostly based on how much she use it. Example, if she use it for one post, she need one post to recharge herself to use it again. If she like us it 5 posts, she will be worn out and cant use it for another 5 posts, wich makes it unique in that way the longer she use it, the longer it takes before she can use it again. But well, if you want I can double the rest time of it, like use it for 1 post, rest it for 2. And if ya still want a specific duration/cooldown, I can fix that.

Third: When she is in kiddo-mode, she is a neko yes, wich is just a random idea she got cause of her love for cats and her childish side. The reason why she is able to turn into a child is the use of a kido (She is good on using it, as stated, but dont like it), that is supressing her reiatsu and let her change her weakened body, like a certain Yoruichi.

And RP sample I can fix later on, to tired for it now. :'3
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Himawari Kannon Empty wacho

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:34 am

well the cooldown part if its duration is 1-3 u need to have one more cooldown but if its 4-5 it need 2 more cooldown.

The thing bout we dont want 2 characters with the same user in the same squad is cause we feels like its dos not feels right thats all u can move thorkell to squad 8 then u will be under akubi.
    Ok thank u for the thing about the neko stuff that was bout it when u have give me a better rpsample ill approve her^^
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:43 am

Well, will set something up later then.

Sure, can move poor Thorskell to squad 8, but Akubi will still need to fight over the shoulder space with Kannon-chan. Razz

Aye, will fix better RP-sample, and polish her up, tomorrow. 2 hours just fixing this took the edge out of me. Smile
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Himawari Kannon Empty wacho

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:45 am

Well thorskell got two shoulders or like akubi would say she can sit in my lap^^
    Take the time u need^^
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:48 am

Poor Thorskell, a living limo. Razz

((Btw, think Im in the chatbox now, though I have no idea if it´s work))
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:16 am

Edited:
    * Fixed duration and cooldown on Akenokoru.
    * Edited a bit of her history and personality.
    * Third and last Shikai-ability, Shouten Senkou.
    * Fixed a second RP-sample.
    * And for fun, added 2 extra pics, on of her adult form and one of her neko form.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Himawari Kannon Empty Wacho

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Well i have to accept the slighty raised cooldown i guess^^
    And the Rp sample was superb, wait until you see Akubi release his zanpakutoXD then u will see the meaning of speed^^
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Haha, it´s like the Beauty and Speedy Gonzales I take it. :'P
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Himawari Kannon Empty wachooo

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Approved

Sponsored content