Bleach- Endless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach- Endless

Bleach Roleplay forum, OC and non OP chars.

4 posters

Presentation place:put some fact about yorself here

wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Presentation place:put some fact about yorself here Empty Presentation place:put some fact about yorself here

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Here you can put som fact about yourself^^
    Rina
    Rina
    Admin

Presentation place:put some fact about yorself here Empty Re: Presentation place:put some fact about yorself here

Post  Rina Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:24 am

Shoudln't thread starter be leading example of how this thread works XP
    Smile
    Smile

Presentation place:put some fact about yorself here Empty Re: Presentation place:put some fact about yorself here

Post  Smile Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:47 am

Me and Wacho have been so pro and already done it, though he did a separate thread though. Razz
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Presentation place:put some fact about yorself here Empty wachoooooo

Post  wacho Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:33 am

Im old Rina(all tho im the youngest member on the site-_-')
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:28 am

((Moved and deleted the post with my pres on, and moved it here ~))

Name is Michael, born and living in Sweden Sjörydet and is at a great age of 24. Studied a year in car-mechanics before I changed the course and went 3 years in Media, graphic comminucation. And ended up in a factory that is mixing rubber... But well, at this point Im unemployeed. (Yes!)

Interests are many, though some of my greatest are roleplaying, read, writing, games and movies. Used to play bandy before, but living on the country side has it downsides since it´s hard to get to town and practice so that was put on the shelf. Have written a great amount of novells and own roleplay, that I one day hope to give out as real books.

RP history - Have roleplayed for about 7-8 years now I think. Started on a table-roleplay called Drakar och Demoner (Dragons and Demons), and after that gone through many types of roleplaygames over the years. But well, we was not young forever, people in the group got work and some study elsewhere and we mainly roleplay over the net using forums like this. Have been admin on a couple of sites, created my own and roleplayed for a great time. (Usually called the old man on certain sites)

Always ready for roleplaying, and dont be afraid to ask if you want someone to join a thread, or just want to talk.

At this rate, I got 2 chars (More is on there way):
    Presentation place:put some fact about yorself here Tenten_c125_004
    Himawari Kannon, the captain of 11th squad.

Presentation place:put some fact about yorself here Thor-2
    Thorskell "The Tall" Ulvbane, the crazy viking/shinigami in squad 8.

And yes, I like to roleplay happy smiling people. :')

This was a little about me, Smile, and I hope this will be a great time on Bleach-Endless!
    Melchior
    Melchior

Post  Melchior Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Yo, I'm Tim and I'm a swede as well. I like to roleplay for the most part, though I consider writing to be my strongest interest. I'm currently working on a book.

For the most part I roleplay in swedish, so myc english posts might get a little... Short. But I try to keep them as awsome as possible in any case.

I like roleplaying the cold, uncaring character, or the sneaky manipulative one.

Got any questions? Just go ahead and write them in this thread ;o
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Melchior wrote:I like roleplaying the cold, uncaring character, or the sneaky manipulative one.

And he is creepy good at it! o_o

But in reality, everbody know he is a carebear ~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:16 am