Bleach- Endless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach- Endless

Bleach Roleplay forum, OC and non OP chars.

2 posters

Kabane Kurei, Fuku-taishou of the 11th squad

Melchior
    Melchior

Kabane Kurei, Fuku-taishou of the 11th squad Empty Kabane Kurei, Fuku-taishou of the 11th squad

Post  Melchior Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:02 pm

I need a shinigami too, don't I? ^^

Shinigami

Name: Kabane Kurei
    Nickname: Aichou (Pet bird)
    Age/Visual Age: 50/16

Appearance: A slight, slender young man with reddish brown hair and green eyes. He looks kind of like any average japanese boy in his age, although slightly more muscle-toned and with another hair-color. He actually wears jeans and a t-shirt most of the time, claiming he lost his hakama somewhere, although he does wear it during meetings and such. On his feet are a pair of sneakers and on his hands are a pair of fingerless gloves, he also wears a couple of large headphones across his neck. All this he claims he found somewhere, absolutely NOT in the human realm, though. *cough*
    Scars/Tattoos: His knuckles are often bruised and he has quite a few scars from battle on his body, none in the face though.
    Left/right handed: Ambidextourus

Personality: Kurei is a bright, absent-minded young man. He is quite flirtatious, good-mannered and appreciative of beautiful things. He is also very artistic and free-spirited, all the while he kind of reminds people of a bird, especially his like of singing (and he has quite a good voice). Despite all this he is also a very competative person, seeing beauty and fun in battle and always pushing himself to the max in his training. He comes of as a cloud-headed slacker most of the time, but he actually works hard in secret. He is also very Lojal to his captain, always following her around on the roofs of Soul Society, hence his nickname: Pet Bird, Aichou.
    Sexuality/status: Depends on what he feels like, it changes from day to day/ Single most of the time, although many girls or guys could SWEAR he promised them eternal lojalty

DOB: 2058-06-08
    Birthplace: Hong Kong
    DOD: 2076-01-03
    Place of Death: Hong Kong, Roaring Dragons Dojo.

Favorite/dislike food: Curry Ramen/Onigiri
    Favorite/hate place: Grassy plaines/deserts
    Hobbies?: Martial arts, reading, listening to music.

History: Kurei was born of a japanese family in China. His father was the heir to a martial-arts school and as such Kurei's training started early in his life, learning martial arts, strengthening his body and schooling in philosophy. He was lucky to be born in such a nice family and he never lacked anything, but never had too much. He showed much promise in his fathes martial art: The art of the Migratory Swallow, and ever since he was about ten years old he would enter tournaments, winning them without much effort.
    There was one night though, a mere few days after the new year, that something came crashing through the dojo, instantly killing Kureis father. Kurei woke up from bed, quickly running to the dojo. There, he met a monster of humongous size, roaring as it ate his father right before him. As fear took over Kurei chose to fight instead of running, he had never lost a battle, and retreat just didn't exist in his mind. Without doubt he went in to slay the beast and actually managed to hold the hollow at bay before finally being killed by one of its clawed fists. Before the hollow had time to eat him, though, shinigami came to the rescue, slaying the hollow and executing Kureis soul burial.

Kurei was lucky once again, as he was reborn in a not to shabby part of rukongai, even though life was harsh it wasn't nearly as hard as it was in the worse parts of the giant city. He soon accepted his death, a little dissapointed at the afterlife, maybe, but his fathers teachings had made it easy to accept things in general. In five years Kurei had started a 'family' of twenty or so kids younger than himself, he trained them in martial arts and helped stave of crime in the area he lived. With this, him and his 'family' got by, living quite good actually.
    It was at this time that A shinigami came to observe this boy and his school that he had heard of. He soon noticed a swallow perching on the roof of the building, and he understood that Kurei had potential.
    Although he had to leave his newfound family, Kurei got cheered on by them, and his natural competativeness and lust for higher ground got him to follow the shinigami. The swallow followed him, becoming his Zanpakuto.
    School was a breeze for Kurei, especially kidou. His training in the arts of 'qi' seemed to give him a natural aptitude for the magic of the shinigami, he could reach full power with many low-level spells even without incantation, and since he was no pushover when it came to battle, he was soon graduated, taking the route of 11th squad, since it seemed to be a challenge. He soon proved himself among his peers, being able to fight against swords with his bare fists, never using his zanpakuto in its sealed state. During these 21 years he unlocked his shikai during a mission, even though he did not tell anybody and therefore didn't climb any ranks. When the new captain was appointed, the analytical and smart Godess of War quickly saw through Kurei's somewhat modest nature (If you compare to the other 11-squaders) and made him vice-captian after a test of strength and skill. He has been vice-captian for about 1 year now.

Zanpakutou

Zanpakutous Name: Wataridori (Migratory Bird)
    Zanpakutous appearance: Instead of a katana it takes the form of a Jiai (a chinese long sword with a straight blade and both egdes sharp). There is a tuff of bright-red cloth hanging from the handle, and Kurei keeps it strapped on his back as long as he doesn't release it.

Shikai Name/Call: Juudan- Wataridori (Fly through- Migratory Bird)
    Shikai Appearance: The zanpakuto becomes a couple of tight, black gloves with plates of metal in the palms and a compasse on the back of each hand.

Shikai Technique

Name: Watarihien: Gaifuu (Migratory Swallow: Southerly wind)
    Ability: A very versitile technique where Kurei can create small 'gusts' of gravity from every direction, it is mostly used to enhance his own speed and movement, allowing him for example to jump in mid-air and become much faster, but can also be used (if he is close enough to touch the opponent) to attack by either slamming the opponent to the ground with hightened gravity, or throw them far with lighter gravity.
    Duration: 1 post
    Cooldown: 1 post

Name: Watarihien: Ousatsugaisharouka (Migratory swallow: Player killer corridor)
    Ability: Wataridori's strongest technique. By slamming his hand in the ground Kurei summons a circle made out of metallic walls. These walls are made out of explosive reiatsu that detonate on contact, albet still remaining intact, the idea here is for Kurei to attack the opponent and slam them against the walls as many times as possible in i string of combos. Every time the opponent hits a wall they suffer massive damage, and Kurei can keep from being affected by using Gaifuu to no touch the walls. The downside is that he locks himself in a small space, and that the technique can be turned against him by slamming him against the walls. Using this takes all of his remaining reiatsu except if its cancelled somehow before it is finished. The circle is about 3 meters in diameter and about 10 meters high, allowing for limited aerial battle.
    Duration: 5 posts
    Cooldown: can only use it once per battle (with rare exceptions)

Bankai: Not yet achived.

RP Sample: (the higher position you want the better rp sample we want.)
    While the reiatsu behind him exploded and grew, Kurei was simply squatting on the edge of a roof, his arms resting on his knees and a lollipop in between his lips. He cast a glance over his shoulder, watching as his beautiful captian was finally releasing her nice form. Ah, some things were worth waiting for! How her reiatsu shone around her like a halo from angels!
    Wait a minute, weren't they technically angels? Maybe... Hmm...
    He noticed the attack last second: a schyte-like arm almost chopping his head off. But he made a backroll, getting to his feet as the slim, insect-like arrancar smiled at him with its sharp, blade-like teeth.
    "Ah, ah, And I had such a nice though, you know. So who might you- WOAH!" Once more he had to dodge an attack. This arrancar was serious!
    Suddenly, his blood boiled. As always when someone started a fight Kurei couldn't hold himself from answering the plee:
    He stomped down between the Arrancars insect-like feet, the ground cracking beneath the pressure as he thrust his palm at the arrancars torso.
    "Hadou 11- Tsuzuri Raiden!!" He yelled at the moment of contact, reiatsu shooting through his body and into the arrancar as a torrent of electricity, leading straight into the monsters body, good thing he could channel hadou into his fists, huh?. The arrancar screamed and Kurei got closer, landing a heavy elbow-strike right at the opponents now weakened torso. A crack was heard as the monstrositys hierro broke slightly at the point of impact.
    Suddenly, eight schyte-like arms shot against him and Kurei hade to back away before being cut to ribbons, still, his arms and shoulders were cut pretty badly and with a snarl he stopped himself from sliding further away from the opponent.
    "Very well, your strength is enough to witness this:" Kurei took up a stance, his zanpakuto started glowing. "Juudan- Wataridori!!!" He yelled, the sword suddenly desolving into reiatsu. The energy formed two glowing swallows that flew in a circle around the young man, soon settling on his hands before taking on the shape of his Zanpakutos true form: the gloves.
    The monster charged him, but Kurei, now faster than before, dodged all of its attacks, soon coming inside its gard. He placed his palm against the point he had weakened before, an expression of calm serenity on his face as his eyes glew up in a whitish blue color. Reiatsu exploded around them as the arrancar was suddenly pressed down, the roof cracking underneath it as it screamed.
    "Hadou 33:Sokatsui!" A ball of blue fire formed around Kureis free hand, and he pushed it forward, leading the Hadou in a punch straight at the arrancars weakened armor. In a explosion of blu light the monster was blown to pieces, Kurei soon landing on another roof, seemingly unscathed.
    He sighed, as more hollows formed behind him.
    There was never any calm in the 11th squad, was there?

Last edited by Melchior on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Kabane Kurei, Fuku-taishou of the 11th squad Empty Wacho

Post  wacho Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:27 pm

I was sceptic bout your third shikai ability, if it would really fit the 11th squad, but I can accept him too be vice captain of another squad(and by the way im soon also creating a espada so u can RP with me^^)
    change squad and I'll approve him(you got 7,8 and 10 as the other fighting passed squads)
    Melchior
    Melchior

Kabane Kurei, Fuku-taishou of the 11th squad Empty Re: Kabane Kurei, Fuku-taishou of the 11th squad

Post  Melchior Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:30 pm

His shikai only has two abilities? Why doesn't it fit? I would like him in the 11th so that I can actually RP with smile ^^' So what do you think doesn't fit in the 11th?
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:39 pm

Oh sorry i meant the second shikai ability, well i dont like the wall thing, and even if your not in squad 11 you can rp with the captain of squad 11 beside that he good another char on squad 8 too, thats bout it
    Melchior
    Melchior

Kabane Kurei, Fuku-taishou of the 11th squad Empty Re: Kabane Kurei, Fuku-taishou of the 11th squad

Post  Melchior Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:42 pm

What, so you just don't like it? I think it fits perfectly: It basically creates an arena where the stakes of the battle are way higher. I created him in order to RP with Smiles 11th captain as her Vice-captain, so I would like him in that squad, I can change the technique if you tell me whats wrong with it.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Kabane Kurei, Fuku-taishou of the 11th squad Empty wacho

Post  wacho Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Well simply its like a kidou tech and like you already know squad 11 hate to use kidou since they think its not fairplay, but i can do a eception, what about this, if you only create circle cage and then the walls is exploding by touch but are not destroyed, in that case it will act like an arena 1 on 1.
    Melchior
    Melchior

Post  Melchior Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Sure, I can do that.

I made it form more like a small tower that only surrounds himself and whoever fits inside, intended for 1 on 1.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Ok then ill approve him^^

Aproved:D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:32 pm