Bleach- Endless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach- Endless

Bleach Roleplay forum, OC and non OP chars.

3 posters

A nice windy day, let us hope for something fun to happen!

Smile
    Smile

A nice windy day, let us hope for something fun to happen! Empty A nice windy day, let us hope for something fun to happen!

Post  Smile Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:01 am

((For anybody to join!))

"It´s a nice wind today, right Insei?" The little girl giggled when the shivering kitten was trying to catch a fallen leaf. Like the kitten, the girl had ears and tail like it, and just like the kitten the girls tail was playful dancing around.
    With an almost impressive jump the kitten attacked the leaf, feel and was rolling around on the ground crying weakly.
    "oh, Insei, you little fool." A laughter like a silverbell came from the girl when she rised up and went and picked the kitten up. Immediately Insei curved to a ball in her arms, purring quitely.
    It was a nice morning, fall but yet the sun was shining and brought warm to Seireitei.
    With her only eye, she glanced at the barack, where her squad just have there morning training, hold by Tite. The thin and bold man with his thin mustach and ironic ways of speaking had showned to be a value instructor and member of the squad, and was one that Kannon could trust anytime. Still she missed the giant Thorskell, that was like a mountain in the squad and a trustworthy cliff, but Akubi had asked for some member from the squad to fill out the ranks of his, and Thorskell was one of those that got snatched by the 8th captain. Now Tite had done his best to refile the empty spot of Thorskell, and he had done a incredible job with it.
    "So, what do you wanna do now Insei?" she whispered to the sleeping kitty. "Awwww, you sleeping again!"
    With a smile, she took of her captain vest, and made it to a bed where she let the kitten sleep in, while she stretched on herself.
    To todays honour, she was wearing a mild orange/brown kimono with a black belt and having her hair in to ponytails.
    With the small hands behind her neck, she walked away from the 11th Barakground and whistling on a old childsong.
    Hopefully she would find something fun to do ~
    Melchior
    Melchior

A nice windy day, let us hope for something fun to happen! Empty Re: A nice windy day, let us hope for something fun to happen!

Post  Melchior Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:28 pm

The blue sky and the cotton-like clouds was all Kurei could see where he lay on the roof of a low building near the training-grounds. In the background he could hear the captains lovely laughter, mixing with the pulsating music that was coming on a low volume from the headphones resting around his neck. He could also hear the annoying yells of Tite's lecturing. That, though, he drowned out, just enjoying the day as it went by.
    Ah, resting in the gentle wind, such was the way of youths~
    But he must be around 50 by now, right? Oh shush! He was still young!
    As the little captain started walking by, Kabane Kurei rolled over to the side, supporting his head in his gloved arm. He was dressed in a sleeveless hoodie and a couple of ragged jeans, despite being told by several captains to wear his official clothing. It only got in the way anyway!
    "Hoh there lovely little Singing Canary, not fun watching the poor guys running around today?~" He half laughed, half sang as Kannon-sama got closer. He smiled at her, his green eyes sparkling slightly in the sun.
    Yes, he was supposed to be training as well, but that was totally boring! Besides; he had heard that the seated officers were being tested by somebody (this Thorskell had said during a visit to the pub, Oh, he missed Thorskell, the big nutball!)and if he managed to dodge the test, maybe Kannon-sama would have to make him a normal member again. Being a Vice-captian was way too troublesome!
    Smile
    Smile

A nice windy day, let us hope for something fun to happen! Empty Re: A nice windy day, let us hope for something fun to happen!

Post  Smile Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:54 pm

The little girl stopped in her track as she turned her head up and repaid a smile against the young man.
    "Well, I would love too, but Tite do it so well already and I did not want to disturb." She giggled quitly when she could hear Tite yell at the younger members being to slow, using a foregin curseword he had learned from Thorskell.
    "And what about you Aichou-kun? Still been able to avoid the 'mysterious' tester?"
    She of course knew who it was, it was easy to make Akubi spill the beans. Though she did not disapprove of it, cause it was good training.
    But that Akubi would be judging her squad-members just made her laugh right in his face.
    No one except Kannon decided over squad 11th.
    "You should really give it a go, it´s just Akubi running around and making a disorder. Again." she said and sighed, and picked up Insei that had with trembling steps caught up to her, and started as always purring in her arms. "Cause you have not been very active in the training lately, it´s like almost you have lost your edge Aichou ~"
    Her eye twinkled as she was trying to show a serious face and lecture him. She of anybody did know how much Kurei trained, cause there was a reason why he and not Tite or anyone else had been seated as Vice-captain of the 11th squad.
    Melchior
    Melchior

Post  Melchior Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:14 pm

Oh how lovely the little maiden of war was! She cared much for her squad, and was still strong, fearsome and impressive!
    Kurei stretched out on the cold stone, feeling the heat from above and with a slight sniff he could feel the smell of meat, drink and other things from different directions in both rukongai and seireitei. Once more he looked down on the captain placing his hands at his heart.
    "Oh, to think that the lovely Godess of War would be worrying so about her dear, frail subordinate! Ah!" He made a gesture of fainting, falling of the roof but landing without any problems on his feet, light as snow in his movements.
    At the reveal, he smiled apologetically.
    "Well, even if it is Akubi he is damn scary you know? What if he tries to steal my underwear or something?" He laughed slightly. "And besides..."
    Suddenly, Kureis gaze was a little more serious as he watched the captain.
    "I can't be beaten before I get to challenge you again, Lovely Bird Captain-sama~"
    Kurei smiled again, bowing like a frenchman.
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:10 am

She could not resist and the 'wannabe-serious' face melted away and a smile took it´s place.
    "Oh shut it you fool." she replayed when the drama-king had landed, without suprise, on his feet from laying down on the roof. Mid-air was a territorium hard to master and use, but Kurei seemed to have a natural talent for it and was easy one of the best in the squad mid-air. "If you dont watch your tounge, this lovely Goddess of War really will go War on you."
    Though the words might have sounded harsh, her voice was as playfull as his.
    It was pretty scary to see the two strongest members of squad 11th like that.
    The gentle breeze carried her ringing laughter when Kurei mention about his fear of getting his underwear snatched.
    Yet, the last sentence was serious, and Kannon did more then well that he meant it.
    "Of course, I still wait your next challenge. Hopefully you actually can provide me with entertainment this time, cause you did not even make me break a sweat last time."
    She still remember when Kurei joined the squad and almost immediately challenged her. That battle had been a laughter, considering the woop-ass he had got then.
    But now, it would probably more, much more, interesting and she would gladly accept any challenge from him.
    With a pensive face she looked at the young man, seem to messure him with her eye.
    "You still need to grow out your shoulders bit, cause I cant sit on them." she complained and puckered against him.
    Nope, even if Kurei had built up a bit more muscles and shoulder over his 50 years here, it was still not enough for her to sit on. Damn, there aint many good shoulders to sit on this days, fuck that Akubi to take her personal limo like that!
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

A nice windy day, let us hope for something fun to happen! Empty Wachooo

Post  wacho Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:35 am

Suddently Akubi appears besides the 11th squad captain and he smiles softly as he hold her panties in his hands.
    "Well you can sit on my shoulders anytime babe"
    He drinks some sake before he bows to the both members of the 11th squad.
    "Well hello there Kurei how does your vice captain time goes this far? Any progress?"
    Akubi was a little bit curious about Kureis limit and skills as a fighter but not to much against the lady besides him.
    As usuall Akubi sits in seiza with his strawhat on his head and a pipe in his mouth and a soft smile and closed eyes as he awaits Kureis answer.
    Melchior
    Melchior

Post  Melchior Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:49 am

Kureis gaze turned away, he snorted some at the memory of him being thrown around like a ragdoll the last time they had fought. Okay okay, he had been young and stupid, but it had shown that he belonged in the 11th squad, there was almost no member who had not challenged Kannon-sama at some point.
    "Yeah yeah, I know, but this time I will make you at least draw your sword." Kurei smiled, as usual his words were quiet modest, what he actually meant was of course: 'I will pound you to the ground'. "Hm?"
    He inspected his own shoulders.
    "But you know, thin quys are popular with the ladies now a days~ I could always wear some armor, maybe with a small chair on it?" Once more he laughed, but the laughter stopped as Akubi suddenly showed up.
    As usual among captains other than Kannon, Kurei bowed respectfully, still smiling though, his green eyes pointed at Akubi.
    "Oh, It's going hilariously bad you know, Captain-sama. I think I would need a vacation!" he straightened up, inching a bit closer to Kannon in order to stop her, should she feel the need to pound Akubi dead for that Pantytrick.
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:23 am

"Awww, would be nice." she replayed with a smile, though she meant 'You can try, but you gonna fly like a doll again anyways'.
    Of course non of them was thinking of the possibility of losing, non in squad 11th did. Always a mindset of winning and seeking the glories of battles.
    "I have heard that from the other girls, that thin guys are populer this days, though I dont know why cause it just hurt my butt on sitting on such thin shoulders. And what a great idea! Maybe I should get you such shoulderspads!"
    If she was joking or not, it was hard to tell...
    Then, it was the wind, not the warm breeze from before, but the cold wind of A VERY DEAD MAN!
    What Akubi said, she did not hear, the catears was laid back, the tail was stiff like a stick and you could hear her sputter when angry veins started to pop.
    Damn that annoying pervert!
    That was what you thought would happen right?
    "Ah well, keep them, got extra." she replayed and shrugged. Would not be the first time Akubi stole her underwear.
    Just annoyed hear that it blowed cold on her butt.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

A nice windy day, let us hope for something fun to happen! Empty Wacho

Post  wacho Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:23 am

"Well anyway i was just going to deliver this message to you of squad 11, it's a warent order for a vizard named armand gulliotine."
    Akubi smiles as he swift with a sunfeather and lays over the other captain.
    "Oh how can you alway look so nice babe?"
    Akubi drinks some sake as he put his head on the captains lap while he tosses a bottle of sake towards Kurei.
    Melchior
    Melchior

Post  Melchior Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:53 pm

Kurei tensed a little as the little catgirl beside him started hissing. He was ready to go between them, even if it would mean he would be ripped apart. There could be no fights between captains, at least not in front of the men. He still smiled, though.
    As the little captain eased up, Kurei did to, putting his hands on his neck in a relaxed manner. He listened to Akubis words with half interest.
    A vizard huh? He had only battled one once, they were strong opponents, almost as strong as Arrancar, with the potential to be even stronger. He shrugged at this, smiling again as he dodged the bottle of saké, catching it with one hand. Ah, he sure liked to drink, but not on duty, he wasn't that good with alcohol.
    "A warant huh? What do you say captain-sama, it's time for some hunting again?" He smiled at her, ignoring the fact that Akubi was laying in her lap, these were things that happened often.
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:38 pm

When Akubi mention the warant, and the man it was about, Kannon gave the other captain a sharp look.
    "Armand Gulliotine? I thought he was dead already." she mumbled as she got a more pensive face as her thoughts seem to be far away. She remember her predecessor well, a madman that seemed to find more joy in the actual killing then battle. Kannon had never liked him, though she must admit it itched to have a battle with him, though she was not able to challenge him before he 'died'.
    The chaos afterwards, when all and everbody was fighting in the squad to be the captain, was darn annoying to fix up. Maybe it was a chance to repay and get the wanted battle that had come?
    She looked at Aichou and replayed his smile with her own.
    "Never liked that fag Armand, and I feel that I need to stretch a bit. So yes, let us go and hunt a bit." she said, as she flickered at Akubi´s head, with such power it could break a mans head and send the body throw air.
    At the same time a gigantic shadow appeared from the barack, as Thorskell came out.
    "Yo kiddos! Have ya seen my cap'n-- Oh there he is!"
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:47 pm

Akubi flies into a wall by the force of the attack but he manage to push away from the wall just by blowing at it then he lands softly on Thorkells left shoulder with a bottle of sake and a cold extra large ale in his hands.
    "Well then let's seize Gulliotines fate by getting him drunk and then we let toss him into a jail with free television and unlimited amounth of sake."
    As Akubi talks he swirls with a sunfeather.
    "Oh hello Thorkell, how about that promotion i talket with you about?"
    Melchior
    Melchior

Post  Melchior Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:34 pm

"Oh, so you know him then, Captain Himawari?" Kurei blinked a few times, forgetting how old some of these people were. He was fifty, and he thought THAT was old. Some Shinigami were a thousand or more, even if Sou-taishou usually was the oldest! "So who is he anyway? Strong?"
    Of course he had to ask if the guy was strong, how else would he know if this hunt would be fun. But... Thinking about it, if captain-sama was that intent on going herself she would most likely think the man strong, and he was a Vizard too.
    The young vice-captain smiled as Thorskell closed in on them, seemingly not intimidated by the giant man, a man who would scare most others into shaking. Kurei merely raised his hand, calling out a:
    "Hoh there Thorskell! Hoor moar doo, din langbente faan?" Yes, the giant had thought him a few words, and he thought he pronounced them quite well, didn't he? Oh well, you couldn't be perfect.
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:50 am

"A little, I was third seat when Armand was captain and pretty new in the squad when he where supposed to have died and it was before your time Aichou." Kannon shook her head. "Was bad times. And yes, he was strong. Strong enough to be fun to at least have a battle with."
    And if he had turned into a Vizard, he was probably stronger. But so was she. When Akubi mention about putting Armand in a cell with tv and sake, she raised a eyebrow.
    "Arent we supposed to punish, not giving him a better life?" she replayed sarcastic. "And it´s up to the council to judge his punish, not ours anyways. And hey Thorskell! Havent seen you around for a while."
    She could not resist to smile when she saw the giant again.
    "Ah, you know. This and that, and someone need to keep it clean after cap'n here." He nod at Akubi. When Kurei took to words the wierd foreign language Thorskell barked for laughter.
    "Oh with Ragnarok, not bad. You getting better at it. And Im good, just healed from last training." He shruged a bit before he saw on his captain. "And well, if you think Im suited as vice-capt´n I would gladly take the post, so that I can be at same rank as the shrimp there."
    He nodded at Kurei and laughed, and just notice that Kannon stared on Kurei.
    "When did YOU learn that wierd language!?" she yelled and raised a angry fist against the young vice-captain.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:54 am

Akubi smiles to the other captain and raises his glass.
    "Well i want everyone to get their second chance you know, and besides that we don't have to move yet, i think dawn will be a perfect time to move."
    Akubi takes a thing out of his pocket and gives it to Thorkell.
    "Well now you're my vice captain and also my most fateful man, cheers"
    Akubi drinks some sake before he place his strawhat a little bit backward so he can show his face more.
    Melchior
    Melchior

Post  Melchior Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:29 pm

So, this Armand-person was strong? Strong enough so that even Kannon-sama would admit it. Well, he HAD been a captain-class, and then a vizard, those things were not to triffle with. Very well, this hunt could become quite interesting indeed.
    While these thought flowed through Kurei's head, he looked up at Thorskell, smiling still.
    "Oh? Must've been a tough one if you actually got hurt. I usually have a hard time even scratching you, you big lump of crazy!" He laughed again, nudging Thor in the side with his elbow, then looked back at the captain as she screamed at him. Kurei faked some fear, holding out his hands in a submissive gesture.
    "Woha woha! W-Wait Captain-sama, I can explain! Thorskell-san was all nostalgic once when he was drunk, and then he tried to teach me. Turns out there are some really good swearing-words in his languege you know?" Suddenly, he poséd in a sparkling fashion, smiling at his captain. "My lovely captain would never hurt me, right?~"
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Kannon snarled at Akubi, highly annoyed, whiping with the tail.
    "You really think a person like Armand would change? He is crazy, that for sure." she sighed and looked angrly (Almost) at Kurei. "Dont be to sure about it, maybe I will have you run Hell-training-#4."
    She pucked with her lips at him, and looked not much more then a girl with her kitten.
    "Haha, if you want I can learn you too missy." Thorskell said and shruged. "Would be no problem. And I know Kurei, not used to get wounds like that, but at least I was able to make captain use his Shikai against me, something you have not done yet."
    His eyes sparkeled as he cracked his knuckles.
    "But I wonder, have you gotten any stronger Kurei, or are you still that little whelpling that got dolled around by missy?"
    The smile got more bloodthirsty, itching for a fight against Kurei. Even if he was in squad 8 now, his mindset was still much of squad 11th.
    "And there he go again." Kannon sighed a bit, and looked at Akubi. "So, at dawn we go."
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:09 pm

Akubi takes another scroll from his suit and stop smiles as he read it.
    "And i got another thing to talk to you about to, the Espadas are reforming.
    Since the leader whiped out his whole epsada leuge he has signed two new allies, althrough we know nothing about anyone of them"
    Akubi used to be calm about strong forces but he had meet the espada leader once and he has never been that scared before, not only because his reiatsu also his eyes that was filled with compressed evil.
    Akubi shrugs and looks to the sky as sinks down beyond th ehorison.
    "Well?"
    Melchior
    Melchior

Post  Melchior Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Hell-training#4!?
    That was enough to even make the pretty-drama-boy Kurei tense up and freeze for a moment or two. Hell-training was not something you laughed about, not even in squad 11, it was horrible and it was what Kannon-sama dished out when she felt someone was too weak.
    But... He had gone through 3 of those hellish trainings, the last one merely a few weeks ago, and he had felt himself get stronger every time. It was worth it.
    "Oh, look now Miss Captain-sama. I'll buy you ice-cream?" Kurei smiled, placing his hand on Kannons head like a big brother.
    He was quick in straightening up, though, as he met Thor's gaze with his own. His smile was now a confident one, a tone of steel in his eyes.
    "Well, Go ahead and pull up your clumsy-ass weapon and see for yourself, eh, New Vice-Captain Thorskell-san?"
    The news about the espada did make him react though, snapping out of the haze of battle as he turned his eyes towards Akubi. The espada? Kurei had once met one of their weakest members, but that time he had himself been weaker, and he had a lot of guys with them. It had been horrible. To think they would come back...
    "What is Soul Society going to do about it, Captain?"
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:57 pm

The girl giggled when she saw Kurei´s face, thinking of the Hell-training.
    "Sounds good for me, want strawberry and melon ~" she purred when he put her hand on her head, a reaction that was shared by Insei.
    "Come on y--- WHAT?! Espada? By Ragnarok." Thorskell growled, dropped the battlelust at once like Kurei. Not that he personaly met one, but he know friends that had done that.
    Notice 'had'.
    A face of seriousness covered Kannon´s face as she noded.
    "I have heared about it from squad 2. And my suggestion is the same as it is now; Crush them now before they have gathered to many followers." she said and clench her fists. "And with that, I think we take Armand first, and while we are at beating people up go and kick the Espada. Armand should make a good warm up."
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:12 pm

"Well of course we must tak the espada down as fast as possible, but we must be perpared for what to come and i would recomend we face the leader together since his reiatsu amounth was...huge."
    Akubi preformed a fast kidou and a hole into the world of the living was ripped up in front of them.
    "Well let's take down Armand."
    ((I will not have anything againgst armand getting killed but since he is a former 11th squad captain he want to face 1on1.))
    Melchior
    Melchior

Post  Melchior Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:22 pm

"Comin right up Captain-sama" Kurei blinked, although he didnt have time to go get any icecream, since Akubi was being a busy-body, opening a gate to the human world all ready.
    "Oh well, I guess we can go now." Kurei shrugged and without any doubt he shunpo'd straight out into the human realm. Immediatly he could feel the seal that took him down to a fifth of his power, little tattoo was visible at his shoulder, he scratched it a little, cursing at it since he was being limited.
    The young one cast a glance over his shoulder, waiting for the two captains and his friend.

(Well, that depends on what Kannon says. If she orders it, Kurei will even try to backstab the guy, so ^^' But I don't think we have to worry.)
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:49 pm

"Well, it would not be fun if it was to easy." Kannon replayed when Akubi mention about the Espada leader, and then took a step into the human realm, feeling her powers also reduce with the tattoo that appered on her butt.
    "It was a long time since I was here." Thorskell said as he took a step out and checked the surroundings. "Phew, dont get it how you can like this place Kurei."
    The sealing tattoo had appered as usually on his left chin.
    "You recon Armands reiatsu, Akubi?" the girl asked, and saw on the other captain that entered last. Kannon had never been good at sensing others reiatsu, not many in squad 11th was good at it, except Kurei that had more finess with it.

((Well, we will see what happense :'3))
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:32 am

Akuni steps into the portal to land between the 11th captain and her vice captain.
    A tatto appeared on his left handpalm and he smiles softly.
    "Well i can fell there is a strong reiatsu about 3 miles from here....yes it is Armand, he is facing 4 hollows right now, let us take it easy as we assault him all right"
    Akubi took the lead against the reiatsusmell and drinked som sake and lighted his pipe.

Armand finished all the hollows with the same cut with his blade.
    "I see someone is here to fight me, bring it..."
    Melchior
    Melchior

Post  Melchior Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:10 pm

(Should we move the thread to Black Market or should we continue here?)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:41 pm