Bleach- Endless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach- Endless

Bleach Roleplay forum, OC and non OP chars.

3 posters

Soul Society vs Armand Gulliotine

Smile
    Smile

Soul Society vs Armand Gulliotine Empty Soul Society vs Armand Gulliotine

Post  Smile Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:22 pm

Armand finished all the hollows with the same cut with his blade.
    "I see someone is here to fight me, bring it..."

The one to step up was the little girl with the kitten in her arms.
    "I suppose you dont remember me Armand. Im Himawari Kannon, Captain of 11th that succeeded you." Her voice was like iron, not budging the slightest even if she stod infront of person like Armand.
    Not that squad 11th did know what fear was anyways.
    "A warant have been put on you, to bring you to Soul Society. Live if possible, though I cant promise anything." she said and shrugged, as she glansed on the others in her group. "Akubi and Thorskell, you two keep out of this, it was a order for 11th squad. Aichou, you are my second."
    Meaning if she died, Aichou would take over the fight. Not that she of course was thinking of dieing though, but death could strike sudden.
    "Arman Gulliotine, I will be your opponent, give me a good fight." she said, as the kitten in her arms started to glow and turned into a dagger that was placed beneth her belt, as she snapped her knuckles, ready to giving Armand a good whoop-ass beating in just her Nekokid-form.

Thorskell himself grumbled a bit as he leaned back on the wall. He had hoped for joining a good battle, not watching, but he would listen to her´s commands.
    "Damn Cap'n, why did you not take the mission upon our squad." he mumbled and crossed his arm. Ah well, maybe it could be fun watching.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Soul Society vs Armand Gulliotine Empty wacho

Post  wacho Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Akubi smiles as he sits down and yawns.
    "Well thorkell that's team 8 strategy, we are the second line, First goes the 11th squad and the 7 squad together and we in squad 8 will interfer if we are needed or when there is nothing left og squad 11 and 7, so i suggest we only sits down and watcht he fight between the one who sank squad 2 captain Rina todou and wish that kiddo does it better."

Armand look at the little girl as a fury mist starts to surrond her and him, he laugh low and disappears in the mist to amush her.
    Melchior
    Melchior

Soul Society vs Armand Gulliotine Empty Re: Soul Society vs Armand Gulliotine

Post  Melchior Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:02 am

Aishou, or Kurei as was his name, smiled at his Captain giving orders. He nodded, stepping back as she stepped forth. There was not a word between them, but she probably heard his inner thoughts anyway:
    'Crush him captain.'
    Kurei leaned against a streetlight, watching as the mist spread from Armands sword. He raised an eyebrow at that, looking at Thorskell.
    "Hey, you should know that guy, right? Why the hell was he captain of 11th, his techniques is more like the assassination-corps. Cowardly mist and sneak-attacks, right?"
    Kurei settled down, smiling to himself still. His Captain wouldn't loose, right? No. Noone could win over Kenpachi Kannon, no way.
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:28 am

Kannon smiled at Kurei and did thumbs up at him, as she went into the mist.
    "Sounds really cowardness, Cap'n." Thorskell complained to Akubi when he explained the 'idea' of the squads, and when the young vice-captain of the 11th squad mention about the mist the giant man spitted on the ground.
    "Yeah, I know. It annoyed me the entire time when I was under his command, using stealth rather then head on battle as 11th squad honors." he said and shooked his head. "And use 'Vitra'-based zanpakutou rather then a melee-type did not seem to have anybody... Or what do you say Cap'n?"
    Thorskell leaned his head and saw on Akubi.
    But yet, he was in unease. Thorskell had only seen the mist a couple of times, and it had then always been a overkill. But there is no way that missy would go down that easy, right?

"Ah, damn mist! Cant see a damn thing." the girl mumbled as she slowly walked further in. Though it seemed like the mist had a natural line of area where it was placed, so if she could figure out the size of it and---
    Wtf, screw that.
    "Ainieuru Insei." she said, and as she walked the girl fast growed, turning into a mature women partly covered in the to small cloth. The kitten in her arms had turn into a small dagger, that seemed to melt and covered her arms, shoulders and partly her chest in a silver armor. "Akenokoru."
    As her fist started to pulse of reiatsu, she with a roar smashed on of the fists into the ground.
    It was like an explotion with the ground tearing apart around here, trying to lift the mist and reveal Armand´s location.
    "Come out you little coward..."
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Soul Society vs Armand Gulliotine Empty Wacho

Post  wacho Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Akubi laughed warmly a Thorkell called him coward.
    "Well the 11th squad works as a wallbreaker and will tear down their first line of defense mostly including great hollows and gillians, 7th squad will act as barricade and with help of squad 10 hold the second line of defense such as weaker arrancars and even some adjuchas.
    then based on the information squad 12 will gather under the fight squad 8 backed up by 4 will try to tear down the remainig line of defense before we reach our main target in form of either a vasto lorde or even an espada, from that point we will send in squad 5,6 and 13 including the other mentioned squads except 4 squad, they will act healers and squad 12 will try too find a weakness within the source, so basiclly our job is to break up the line of defenses and then give the source our best shot"
    Akubi once again smiled softly as he drank some sake.

Armand felt the wave in the ground and smiled, he knew once you stepped into the mist you will never find out since the mist will move with you and allways centrate the opponent.
    Silently and hidden by the mists reiatsuhider he appears behind her and tries to cut her legs with a luster of kill.
    Melchior
    Melchior

Post  Melchior Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Kurei leant back once more, smiling to himself as he listened to Akubis murmuring about the stragies of soul society. He already knew about them, therefor he didn't feel obliged to listen very well, even if he did hear it in the background. Instead, he closed his eyes, concentrating on the battle with all of his other senses.
    "You fool.." He muttered to himself. "Your lust for a kill can be felt for miles."
    Armand had nothing on the captain, that was for sure.
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:20 pm

Thorskell waved a large hand.
    "Sounds just fishy. A real warrior should just be there, on the battlefield, not hide behind others. Just my thought." he said and shrugged, as he was trying to listen from the mist, about the battle.
    Fucking mist to cover up so you cant see a shit!

"Well, that did not seem to work." Kannon looked around her, the mist was probably like a heavy cloud, it was not possible to blow it away. "This is no FUN!"
    As she yelled, she turned around, jumped and avoided the blade and as her foot lightly stod on the blade for a second, a kick flashed towards Armand´s head. She had never been that great on feeling reiatsu, but bloodthirst and alike, that was more her kind.
    "Seems like you still have some fighting in you, ex-captain Armand."
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Armand slighty leans his head back and the kick miss him.
    "Well i can tell you that this mist is only the first step of my power, sinc ei got a even more powerful mist."
    Suddently Armand disappears down the ground and a mudclone appears behind Kannon and started to fight with her.

Akubi smiled once again.
    "Seems they have encounterd each other..."
    Melchior
    Melchior

Post  Melchior Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:32 pm

(You can skip my turn for now, since Kurei wont do anything unless his captain tells him to. So go on with the fighting!)
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:32 pm

"I will never understand how a punk like you got to be the captain of squad 11th, you who cant fight like a real warrior." Kannon grumbled, as she landed on the ground and fast avoided to the side when a clone attacked.
    So it has come to this?
    With a large bang she send her fists to the ground and with a roar she ripped up the ground, creating a rain of debrea and large rocks around her.
    At the same time, she moved between them, throwing a punch through a rock and ontou a clone to blow it to smitherins.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:11 am

Armands pops up from the ground to slice kannon with his blade.
    "Well since i dont have to fight fair i wont fight fair."
    The shake in the ground had been pretty unaffective on him.
    He hit with his sword against kannon several time befor he vanish into the thick mist once again.
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:13 am

When the blade touched her skin, she started to move, leaving only light wounds that hardly started to bleed.
    "A fair fight is not what I seek, it´s a true fight. This is just plain boring!" she yelled as she continued to avoied serious damage from the blades.
    Yet, many small wounds would be a trouble later on, if they where to build up.
    "Fuck this shit..."
    Seeming like hitting in the air, she send the motion energy through the mist, aimin for Armand last know location, with force enough to eradicate a boulder to sand.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Armand is slunged back deeper into the mist only to appear under kannon to stab her along her back.
    *I cant get hit by many more of those then i will be dead*
    At the moment he tries to stab kannon he kick her at her right knee.

Akubi smiles big.
    "Seems like she hit him but the victory is not yet achived, thorkell what about a beer?"
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Something got hit, that was for sure, though the damage seemed a bit weak. As soon the punch connected, Armand was already under her, kickin her at the knee and made her drop the balance and got down on one knee as the blade went through her back and pointed out of her stomach.
    "Got ya." Though having a blade through her body, she looked it with muscles and her left hand as she stood up and kicked against Armand.
    Yet, even if she acted like nothing, the amount of blood poring from the wound was not like anything before.

Thorskell grumbled a bit.
    "Sure, anything would do good now, missing all the action." He was highly dissapointed, was hoping to at least SEE anything but nooooo... Damn coward Armand that made it impossible to see anything...
    Melchior
    Melchior

Post  Melchior Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:40 pm

The smell of blood, his captains blood.
    Kureis eyes widened and suddenly his reiatsu lit up like a flame, still not visible in any way, but shaking the ground a bit.
    Captain hade been hurt, bad, what was it that was happening in there? Damn mist! Dammit!
    The young man clenched his fists, they started glowing slightly but he didn't move.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Soul Society vs Armand Gulliotine Empty wacho

Post  wacho Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:48 am

Armand suddently melted into a lump of mud, he was only a earthclone althrough he had the same kind of damage like the original.
    The real Armand jumped up from the ground and targeted kannon.
    "Soon i will give you to the arrancars my former friend..."

Akubi smiled once again.
    "don't bulk up Thorkell, try to feel them instead of see them."
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:05 am

Awwwww, just a clone? That blows.
    "Former friend? If you talk to me, I have never consider you a friend." she replayed, with one hand pressed on the wound with blood still poring, a nasty wound.
    "And bring on your Arrancars friend, I take you all on!" she yelled as she dissapered in a step and was immediatley behind Armand. The destruction power of her fists seemed to have lessen, instead it was long bladsharp claws on her fingers as she slashed with them to tear Armand to shreds.
    The pain pulsed in the wound, making her just more angry and fueling her strength. She was not the type that got worse fighting when angry, instead she got far more dangerous and destructiv.

"Yea, Im well known for my sensor abilities." the giant replayed sarcastic. Though his abilities to feel reiatsu and such things, he notice the bloodfirst from Kurei. "Hmmm? What´s up Kurei?"
    Thorskell then glared into the mist, he could not feel a thing.
    Wtf is going on in there.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:35 pm

Armand ducks from kannons attack and activate his bankai who is becoming a large sword.
    The mist is thickened and all kind of sound, motions and reiatsufeeling is swifted away from the on who is in the mist except the one who summoned it.
    A great cut wounds up on Armands torso althrough he is almost unharmed, it is mostly his clothes whos i damaged.
    He attacks Kannon from many different directions in a short amount of time.

Akubi stands up and walks over to kurei.
    "I know it is your honour to fight one on one but i think you should interfer or at least try to help your captain to get rid of the mist."
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:36 pm

So this was ex-captains bankai? Even his bankai was shady. The lack of perception and sense of sensing was not there, she was completly blind in the mist.
    Cut after cut marked her body with bloodred lines with the red liquid slowly draining, still avoiding deadly cuts and thrusts.
    If it was not for the seal that lessen her power, Armand would probably be dead already.
    Fight fire with fire.
    "Bankai."
    It was hardly even a whisper, yet it sounded imense as the reiatsu started to flow around her. The silverarmor expanded, a white dress covered her legs and a claymore looking sword with a small shield appered in her hands.
    "Stop bleeding and heal." she whispered to herself, made her own body obey her word. Within seconds the wounds where mostly healed, leaving small scars.
    Even if she could not feel or sense anything, she started to parry Armand´s cut more effectiv.
    "Halt your movements Armand." she said calmly with words that hammered into Armand, ordered to be obeyed. She just needed Armand to stop for a second.

Thorskell grumbled when Akubi started to talk with Kurei. They both knew what Akubi said was not accepted in 11th squad, and Kannon would probably kill them if they interfered in her battle.
    Melchior
    Melchior

Post  Melchior Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Kurei looked at Akubi, his eyes flickering with the light of reiatsu. Then, with a smile, he calmed down and his thirst for battle, and the spiritual pressure dissapeared. He could feel nothing from the mist, but something seemed to glitter in his eyes.
    "Don't be silly Captain Akubi. That Armand-guy may be an ex-captain, and he may be strong... But noone can conquer the godess of war."
    Kurei turned towards teh mist, he raised one fist and clenched it hard.
    "Captain. Kick his Ass!!"
    Kurei smiled, knowing that his captain could not hear him, but maybe his feelings would reach her?
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Armand laughted as he runned around Kannon.
    "Im afraid your powers is not affective in my mist, you have to kill me..."
    He runned away into the the mist and falled down into the ground to pierce Kannons left leg with his huge sword.

Akubi smiled once again as he drank some sake and taped Thorkell on his head.
    "Well meanwhile we can deal with those hollows"
    He pointed into a place between two huge building were a huge amounth of hollow pored out to attack them.
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:27 pm

"Whatever, just die you bug. You annoy me." she replayed and barely blocked the huge sword with her shield that cracked a bit.
    Well, now she knew where he was.
    "Ikusen Mitsukin Katana."
    The word made glowing angelwings flash from her back, and with a small movement with them she sended a great amount of glowing feathers, formed as swords, against Armand through the mist.
    Damn, that bugger started to annoy her. Speciel since the wounds started to rip up again.

"Hmmm? Hollows?" Thorskell barked, turn away from the mist. "Ah! Finally something to do!"
    With that, he picked up his axe and frankly runned as a child to the icecream van.
    "Bwahaha, finally, entertein me!" he yelled as jumped right into the pile of hollows.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:42 pm

Armand sank down into the ground to discover his left handpalm had been ripped with a great scar.
    "Patetic"
    He raised from the ground to this time attack from the air with his huge sword aiming at her spine.
    A deat silence fills the mist.

Akubi sits at Thorkels shoulder as he sends a huge ball of air into the hollow who explodes into dust as Akubi drinks some more sake.
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:12 pm

And again he was gone in the mist. The lost of senses was kinda anoying, but the thing that anoyed her the most was that infact Armand had been captain for 11th squad with this form of shitty ability.
    The only thing she could do was to avoid and counter when Armand struck, using her reaction abilities when his attacked started to connect.
    This time her spine.
    She could feel the blade when it made contact to her armor. Finally the armor had started to give in on her, cracking as the big blade ripped through it.
    The only thing she was happy for the mist, was that Kurei, Thorskell or Akubi did not see her at this state.
    It was so fucking weak, and that anoyed her even more then the mist.
    Instead of dodging the blade, she instead insanly pushed her back against it, letting the power from the cut lessing as it got stuck in her armor, doing minor damage to her back.
    As the armor started to crumble from her, she turned around as a flash, gribbing Armands sword as she dropped her shield.
    "So, what you gonna do now Armand?" As she held his sword she thrusted her own at the mans face.

Laughing like a possessed, Thorskell let his axe turn into his Shikai, wielding two axes bringing more death and decay around him.
    "Come one, bring me a challenge!" he yelled as he splitted a screaming hollow in two.
    Yet, it seemed like the Hollows did die TO easy, like they jumped freely into the butchery, and the amount of Hollows did not seem to lessen.
    Far away, on a building, a person in white with dark skin stod, holding a card.
    "Tarjeta: Muerte Al Incendio (Card: Death by Fire)"
    It was just a subdued whisper, as the card in his hand glowed and turned to ashes.
    Yet, hell broke lose.
    All Hollows, dead as alive, around Thorskell and Akubi detonated. One Hollow was not that great of a explotion, but that amount, it could be compared to small nuclear bomb.
    "Tarjeta: Barricada Diez Apilar (Card: Barricade Ten Layers)"
    Shimering walls surrounded the explotionen, open on top, bringin even more heat and destruction to it, also to protect the enviroment since he would not like to be killed by it by accident.
    Yes, Grimoire would not mind to sacrifice that huge amount of Hollows just to kill a Captain.
    And he needed to test his cards also.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Armand nods and a mask appears on his face.
    "Well i suppose you have to come with me into the ground"
    He sank down into the ground with the whole earth as his power Kannon could let go and stay up or hold onto the sword and sink down with Armand.

Akubi is inhaled by the explosion but the fire is soon vanished and Akubis hat is burned but he himself is alright.
    "I don't like fire but i love the wind"
    He smiles widely as he look at the arrancar.

Suddently a hole of pure void is opened into a building which falls.
    From the dust and remains of the building a tall, grayhaired and sadlooking man steps.
    He got a blackwhite kind of clothes and a great 0 on his chest.
    Also his chins has maskremains and a great hole is visible in his torso.
    "Grimoire, why are you interferring into the shinigami/vizard fight?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:24 am