Bleach- Endless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach- Endless

Bleach Roleplay forum, OC and non OP chars.

3 posters

Soul Society vs Armand Gulliotine

Melchior
    Melchior

Soul Society vs Armand Gulliotine - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Society vs Armand Gulliotine

Post  Melchior Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:04 pm

And where was Kurei? Well, he was not seen among the hollows, having deduced that Thor and Akubi would be more than enough to take them out, but, then he HAD felt that strange reiatsu among the hollows, and his keen eyes had noticed the strange papers on the bodies of the forsaken. What the hell?
    Quickly his can had started, and as the explosions went off, Kurei had already moved, steeling himself not to yell as he saw Thorskell and Akubi get immolated, he was sure the two would make it.
    It was a huge amount of reiatsu and bloodthirst that lit up behind Grimoire and the Cero espada. Kurei was so mad that he did not even notice the difference in level between them, even Grimoire was way stronger, but he could not comprehend it, all he had in mind was revenge for attacking and probably seriously hurting one of his best friends.
    The ground cracked as Kurei stomped down with both feet, his hands were covered in black gloves with adornments as wings on the sides. Suddenly, in a flash, he shot out his palms against the two espadas backs.
    "Shakkaho [Blue fire crashdown]" Kidou shot out from his eldbows and concentrated in his palms, and then he pressed them against the espadas in a powerful martial arts technique he had learnt years ago: "Hakka Soudou Shō!!! [Eight trigrams: Double pulsating palms]"
    Both physical energy, the kidou-blast of blue energy and a shockwave of heavy gravity shot out as a wave into the espadas bodies, enugh so that the house they were all standing on exploded into tiny pieces. The force strong enough to probably send the two arrancars flying like gloves, at least that was what was intended. And since the technique was directed to send energy into the arrancars bodies, their Hierro would be virtualy useless in defense against it.
    Immediatly afterwards, Kurei shunpo'd up in the air to get a better wiev, breathing heavily as he had used a huge amount of kidou and concentration, using two spells at once, and his shikari combined with martial arts.
    Smile
    Smile

Soul Society vs Armand Gulliotine - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Society vs Armand Gulliotine

Post  Smile Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:45 pm

"No thanks." she replayed, still holding in his bladen and thrust her sword once again against his face before letting it go. Cause of the mist, she could not notice what happened outside of it. Instead she had a incredible stiff and anoying target.

"Vad i helvete?!" Thorskell yelled, as the explotion surrounding him. If it was not cause of Akubi, he would be well cooked instead of the burns he had now. The hair and beard was on fire, his skin blacken on some parts and he was pissed off.
    "What the fuck was that!?" The giant barked as he checked around with a blurred vision, started to stumble around.

"Seems that I misscalculated that the Captain of squad 8 use a wind that is somewhat not natural." Grimoire stod now with his hands in his pocket. Usually wind would have added to the fire, increasing it, but it seemed like it did not obey natural laws. When Zero appered, the darktanned Grimoire did not seem suprised, he never was.
    "Reason 1; They are our enemies and it´s great chance to discard some of them when they are already in battle. Reason 2; I needed to test out some of my cards in a real battlesituation. Reason 3; I needed some training, since there is no Hollow to match me, and using our own Espadas for such dangerous task, also it dont make me satisfied since I already know all abilities." he camly stated, as Kurei approched and made his attack. It was impressive, but still it was the furios attack of a child and sealed such.
    Grimoire stopped the fist that was aimed against him with a glowing card.
    "Tarjeta: Cobrar E Soltar (Card: Collect and Release)." he mumbled, let the card absord the power in the punch and then let it rush through him into his finger, unload it with his own type of Cero.
    "Absolver Centela."
    From his finger he sended a huge lightning that was surrounded by Kurei´s own energy, increasing the Absolver even more.
    With a explosion with out equal it hit the mist with Kannon and Armand in it.
    "Interesting." That was the conclusion the Espada had when he saw his finger that had turn to ashes. The power from Kurei was greater then he first thought.

((When Kurei attacked, this song directly popped up in my mind Razz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O5cgw1hbww&playnext=1&list=PL36ED6771FF4E4C77&index=44 ))
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Soul Society vs Armand Gulliotine - Page 2 Empty Wacho

Post  wacho Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:01 pm

Armand feel the power from the flames that is abotu to inhale him.
    He smiles to kannon and digs himself deeply into the ground to disappear for now.

Akubi look at the apperance of Grimoire and he smiles softly as he raise his glass of saké.
    "Well since your a espada i guess i have to battle you until one of us die, but i gonna give you a offer my friend.
    Surrender and walk away now..."

The cero espada moves himselft with the speed of sound to a location 10 meters from anybody and nod with his head.
    The cero espada place his hand on the ground and a great earthquake destroys and shakes the surrounding, great cracks in the ground is created.
    Melchior
    Melchior

Post  Melchior Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Kurei could but stare as he saw both of his attacks get brushed off without any concern, sure, one of the weaker espadas fingers got burnt off, but that was nothing! He clenched his fists, reiatsu swirling up around him as a small, black butterfly landed on his shoulder.
    "Soul Society, this is Vice Captain Kabane Kurei. Requests lifting of the limiters, due to two, I repeat, two high level arrancars. Espada. Quickly establish a spacial distorion in area 5543."
    As he heard a slight confirming voice in his head, the vice captain raised his hands once more. His gaze shot out to the mist that was fading as Armand disappeared, and he saw his bloodied, injured captain. Damnit, they didn't have much to work with. One heavily injured captain, one injured Vice captain against two high level espadas.
    "Very well." Kurei suddenly smiled calmly. "It was a long time since I had this much trouble. Captain, watch my back!"
    Suddenly his body burst up with a tremendous amount of reiatsu, enough to make the air around him swirl and flutter, blue auras burnt on his skin and he turned his eyes towards Grimoire.
    By now soul society would have established the spacial barriers, so he could go all out.
    "Don't turn your backs on me. Espada."
    He began with a shunpo, but no ordinary shunpo, since he lowered the gravity on himself making him alot faster. Suddenly, he appeared in front of Grimoire, thrusting one palm towards the espadas chest, if it connected he would increase the gravity on Grimoire, pushing him to the ground.
    "Bakudo 44: Sekisho!!" Kurei called. Suddenly, three walls shot up behind and at the sides of Grimoire, blocking most os his escape paths, and Kurei striked out:
    "Watarihien: Hyakurai!!"
    Getting in close, the young martial artist took a wide-legged stance, drawing his hands back, his palms facing Grimoire. It took but a single second, and in that second exactly one hundred blows flew towards Grimoire with blinding speed, each and every one making the sound of a loud thunderclap. And each and every one increasing the gravity on Grimoires body, Possibly slamming him into the kidou-walls behind him. The walls shattered from the force of the attack, Kurei straightened up, retreating backwards from the cloud of smoke that had been blown up. Just to turn and face the Cero espada as he broke the ground around them. Lucky that soul society had protected the real world from harm!
    Kurei retreated up in the air again, his eyes focusing the cero espada. He was a dangerous one, damnit. He had to keep their attention from the captain.
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:59 pm

The mist disappeared, and suprised Kannon looked around ans sighed.
    Seemed like Armand go---
    She dont know what hit her, the explotion of lightning and fire burned and blinded her.
    It was only a smoking crater left after the attack, as she slowly sank to her knees, mostly burned over her entire body.
    If it was not for her armor, she would be dead by now.
    "This... is a fucking... joke..." she said with a shivering voice, covered in pain, and slowly she stood up, even if the pain and paralyzing effected her.
    "Eh, will see Aichou." she reply with a painfull smile, as the limiters dissapeared.

Grimoire looked calmly, first at Kannon, and then at Kurei. Three times he had misscalculated on one day, wich is rare.
    The punch connected, and the Espada could feel the increased gravity, but by immense calculation he shifted his body a bit as he backed, and was able to stand without problems, seeming uneffected by it. He notice the walls, and the blinding speed Kurei attacked, such fierce power and speed he had not seen since Melchior went rampage couple of years ago.
    Punch after punch seemed to connect, sending Grimoire into and through the walls in a explotion of dust and crumbles.
    Yet, when Kurei jumped, a slim and cold hand reached for his ankel through the dustcloud, like a snake on it´s pray to throw him to the ground, if he got him.
    "Learn your enemy before you strike out, Shinigami-kun." he said, standing with one hand in his pocket, seemed uneffected.

"Dont think you should hug all the fun, Kurei!" With a might jump, Thorskell landed behind Zero Espada. He could not restrain himself anymore, he NEEDED to fight this. Even if it hurted like hell and his vision was kinda blurry, the presence of a strong enemy overhelmed it. Fast he spinned his axes in his hands, and with a shattering cold, he launched a brutal wave of attacks on to Zero Espada.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:40 pm

"Well espada this is going to be harsh on me but..."
    Akubi moved very fast to Grimoire to chop his head of.

The cero espada calmly dodged every chop from the giant before a a great pressurewave floaed from him to toss the giant away about 100 meters.
    The calm eyes of the espada was shimering of a cold and inhuman presence.

Akubi looks to Kannon.
    "We should run babe, but first we must concern about the espadas never to reach the soul society."
    Melchior
    Melchior

Post  Melchior Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:46 pm

He thought that he had escaped, but suddenly an iron grip connected with his foot, and he was dragged down with tremendous force. Damnit, he couldn't even lower his own gravity in order to reduce the damage! As he was pulled down, the Vice-captain struck out with his elbow, hitting the ground before he was thrown down, thus reducing the force he connceted with the ground. Still it hurt like hell to be thrown down like that.
    And how the hell had the Espada survived? Kurei's attacks should even have gone through his hierro with every blow! It wasn't possible!
    As he lay there, with his face to the ground, he could faintly hear and sense the others fighting. Thor had gone for the cero, as he suspected the big guy would. But... He could die. And his captain, refusing to go down, she could die too. But... But they were his friends.
    God damnit, no time to rest.
    "Right back at you, Espada." Kurei smiled up at the dark skinned Arrancar as he slammed his hand in the ground, the force was enough form him to spin up from the ground, kicking hard at the espada in order to make him let go of Kureis leg.
    "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens!!!"
    Kurei shot out both of his hands towards Grimoires face as reiatusu exploded around him in a violent torrent of force.
    "Hado Number 73: Sōren Sōkatsui!!!!!"
    Two enourmus balls of blue flame shot out from his hands, one pointed at Grimoire, but the other pointed at the Cero espada, each of them had tremendous force as Kurei, a master of kidou, had used the incantation for them. When the flames connected, they would create an enourmus explosion, capable of leveling a city block had it not been for the shinigamis spatial barrier.
    This should be enough, shouldn't it?
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:59 pm

"Well, I should have seen this comming." Thorskell said to himself as he was thrown up in the air. Standing in the air, crackel his neck.

Grimoire took one step back when Kurei´s vortex hit in the face.
    "That was not expected, considering your squad, young man." he replyed as closed his burned eyes, letting them heal a bit.
    This was rather interesting in his opinion, so many unexpected actions in one battle. It was truly a good battle to try out his abilities.
    Even if Grimoire could not see, did his superior senses take up the dangerous load of kidou Kurei was aiming at him.
    "Tarjeta; Demonio Especho (Card; Demonmirror)."
    A card vanish and reiatsu created a plain mirror infront of him as Kurei attacked. The mirror exploded in shards as it bounced the attack in another direction.
    "Interesting indeed, you was even able to destroy my Demonio Especho, young man." Grimoire slowly open his now healed eyes and checked Kurei with a analytic mind. "Zero-sama, leave this boy to me, I find him interesting."
    With that he dissapered with a sonido step, sending a punch from the side against Kurei´s head. Yet, it was something odd with the punch.
    The card on the back of his hand dissapered, and releasing all the gravity that Kurei used before into one punch.

"Ha, dont make me laugh ol'pervert, you really think I would run away?" Kannon shook her head. "Though I admit we really need to take care of them. Leave Kurei with that zapper one, and I take the other one. After all, it´s 11th duty to be the first wall, so make sure you or Thorskell dont butt in, okej?"
    With that, covered in broken pieces of armor, burnmarks and blood, she flashstepped up behind Zero, pulling a powerfull punch on to his back to break it.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Post  wacho Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Akubi smiled softly as he backed as he saw kannon attacked the cero.
    "He is all yours, babe."
    He cheered and drank some sake as he sat down.

The cero did back off as the 11th squad captain attacked him.
    He once again lifted his both arms and a huge sphere of pure heat and flames coverd him to burn Kannon til death.
    Nonexistence of a faceexpresion is seen in his eyes as the fire covers him.

Akubi whistles at Thorkell.
    "Come here my friend and take a glass, i don't want to see a unnecressary fight if a can avoid it."
    Melchior
    Melchior

Post  Melchior Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Damn, this espada was the worst kind of enemy, the one who always had a counter and a plan. Much like the worst guys from the 12th squad, like captain Ran.
    As his attack was bounced of, Kurei pulled back, sliding along the ground as he kept his eyes on the espada.
    "Oh, sorry honey, but your not my type." He grinned at Grimoires comment at leaving Kurei to him. "We can be friends tough?"
    Suddenly the espada was at his side, sending out a blow with his fist.
    The arrancar was maybe more powerful, faster and had more reiatsu, but he hadn't seen anything from Kurei's Watarihien!
    It was almost like he flash-stepped without moving, his body went blurry and in one fluid movement he moved Grimoires hand to the side, absorbing the gravity into his gloves again as it was released from the arrancars card. Kureis cheek was cut by the force of the punch, but otherwise he seemed unharmed.
    This time he struck out with his hand like a claw, intending to hit Grimoire in the ribs with the five tips of his fingers.
    "Watarihien: Iksunsaki [An Inch Ahead]"
    There was no explosion of power or bursts of force, simply a pressing silence that suddenly surrounded the two fighters. Immediatly Kurei pulled back again, breathing heavily. If the technique had succeeded, the attack would hit Grimoires body with the force of a horsekick, but within his body, only damaging the internal organs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:45 pm